Thread: GameReplays Weekly Tournament #1 (November 1 - 2, 2009)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64
  1. #41
    I wonder how many teams we'll expect to see this time around!


  2. #42
    well theres a cap at 32 teams ...more then half of tht limit has been filled up. so yeh expect to see plenty of teams xD

    HonReplays.org // Everything about Heroes of Newerth in one place

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstrand View Post
    I wonder how many teams we'll expect to see this time around!

    My bet is 27

    HonReplays.org // Everything about Heroes of Newerth in one place

    VoDs / Replays / Forums / Beginner's Guide / Events Replays / Strategies / Tournaments

  4. #44
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,164
    I heard some wannabes signed up under our name.

  5. #45
    u from QuC ? cause there are two teams by the name of Quality Control now

    HonReplays.org // Everything about Heroes of Newerth in one place

  6. #46
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    31
    Can't wait for this tournament to start
    "Team Random" will probably join again! (although not with me).

    GL & HF everyone that is participating

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Netput View Post
    Can't wait for this tournament to start
    "Team Random" will probably join again! (although not with me).

    GL & HF everyone that is participating
    30 Teams are in

    2 more spots left!

    HonReplays.org // Everything about Heroes of Newerth in one place

    VoDs / Replays / Forums / Beginner's Guide / Events Replays / Strategies / Tournaments

  8. #48
    sign-ups are closed

    HonReplays.org // Everything about Heroes of Newerth in one place

  9. #49
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    209
    I think only 1 top team is missing in this tournament, amazing turnout.

  10. #50
    Brackets Updated!

    stridah u talking bout pokerstars?
    Last edited by PanterA10; 10-30-2009 at 08:29 PM.

    HonReplays.org // Everything about Heroes of Newerth in one place

  11. #51
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,821
    probally won't see top team matches till 3rd round i would imagine

  12. #52
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    209
    naw, I don't think pokerstars has commited to hon yet, I was talking about smf - suave gaming

  13. #53
    We will try to make at least 4 high quality VoDs and we will be hosting them on Fileplay.net
    Last edited by kustodian; 10-31-2009 at 12:34 PM.

    HonReplays.org // Everything about Heroes of Newerth in one place

    VoDs / Replays / Forums / Beginner's Guide / Events Replays / Strategies / Tournaments

  14. #54
    Looking forward to some great matches!

  15. #55
    Quite confused at the appearance of... two "Team Quality Control"s O_o

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    We will try to make at least 4 high quality VoDs and we will be hosting them on Fileplay.net
    Very good choice.

    Being totally new to the DotA/HoN scene, I've been wondering why the tournament organizers don't use double elimination for the tournaments? Is it just not DotA tradition or is there a specific reason?

  17. #57
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    46
    Why change the rules because some players say "we don't want a rule against backdooring!" - if you decide that's the rule then have the rule, if they dont like it they dont play it, that's about it.

    I mean considering they aren't backdooring there's no need for them to be against the rule, am I wrong?

  18. #58
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair View Post
    Why change the rules because some players say "we don't want a rule against backdooring!" - if you decide that's the rule then have the rule, if they dont like it they dont play it, that's about it.

    I mean considering they aren't backdooring there's no need for them to be against the rule, am I wrong?
    Yes why would anyone want feedback from the people bringing people to their site?

  19. #59
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBing View Post
    Very good choice.

    Being totally new to the DotA/HoN scene, I've been wondering why the tournament organizers don't use double elimination for the tournaments? Is it just not DotA tradition or is there a specific reason?
    This tournament takes place all in the same day, double elim would take far too long.

  20. #60
    Please take note that the latest hero , Corrupted Disciple, is BANNED !

    HonReplays.org // Everything about Heroes of Newerth in one place

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •