So i need a solid 5th, dependable and skilled. Basically, here are the requirements:
I plan on being in tourneys and making it far. You need to be pro material, dont come to me if you cant land a magmus stun, or dont know what items to get for chars.
- Versatility, I expect everyone on the team, to be able to play any role i need them to, with the exception of carry. So if we need you to play shaman one game, and magmus the next, i expect you to be able to play a damn good shaman the first game, and then a damn good magmus the next, ya still feelin me?
- Experience, I expect you to be HIGHLY knowledgable of both dota and HoN, if i say you need a bkb, and you say huh, we have problems. I cant bring myself to believe that someone that didnt play dota, is amazing at HoN, and after all, i want teh amazings.
- Vent/mic, standard, no tryout without both. Not only should you have these, but you should utilize them, if you say one thing every 10 mins on vent, please do not try to be on my team, i dont expect your mic to be on the whole match, but you need to talk alot.
- Time, 3-4 hours a day of scrims, maybe more on weekends, maybe less if something comes up. I dont expect you to give up your life for the team, but if we miss 3 days a week of scrims because you cant be on, then we arent getting better, so that won't work.
- North America, scheduling with eu, and language with eu, just doesnt work. Be north american.
- 17+ If mommy rules your life, do not apply. Obvious reasons.
So basically, i want to make the best team i can, i will be lenient in some areas, not so lenient in others, depending on how many posts/pm's/whispers i get, i may give you more than one tryout. I do not believe that a person will dominate EVERY SINGLE GAME THEY PLAY. Everyone has bad games, but if you get a second tryout, and are **** in both, sorry. You can pm me, whisper me in game, post on here. YOU WILL gET TRIED OUT IN A SCRIM VS A GOOD TEAM
Last edited by TemptedDeath; 10-25-2009 at 02:04 AM.
You do not specify times of when you scrim, or how often, and when I asked for a tryout you invited me to a scrim match, then made me go spectator, then a minute later told me there was no room and I had to leave. You also ignore half of my whispers for some reason.
IF you want a quality 5th member, do something to grab their attention. Actually try to recruit them. Your recruiting methods completely annoyed me and I really do not have any interest in your clan anymore.
We scrim WHP, tRn (which is getting to be a very good team), QuC, 5, clan clan, and 143 all the time. It is very rare that we scrim scrub ass unheard of teams. I am making this team to go big, not to be unknown.
And as for all of the flame that my thread just got wow. First of all Dontgetmad, could you link everyone the match id that you play against me? So that everyone can see how bad i am, and maybe back up your point a little bit, because i dont remember you, nor have i ever heard of you before. For the public to know, my other names are razorix, iXRazor, Razor_v2, and tempteddeath. I like having other accounts .
@Colinthetank, he wanted to tryout, and came late to the first tryout, so he was asked to sitout. We had a scrim planned after he sat out so that he ould tryout, but he had to go, which is fine. I asked him the next night, and he had stuff to do. I asked him one more night and he had a party to go to. I gave up. Im not trying to chase around people here, either you are interested, and want to tryout, or you dont. So then you message me yesterday, over a week later, and expect me to just give you a tryout? after a week of not being on? Sorry that i dont want someone that just dissapears and is busy alot for my team. I dont expect you to give up your life, but if you cant give 45 mins for a tryout, how can i trust you to be there for 3+ hours during tourneys? i cant and i wont take the chance.
@Kaws, we scrimmed, everyone is +5 or more with 15+ assists, he played demented shaman, wards were on cd for over 10 mins, and he went 0-11 with 3 assists. GG. I felt bad letting him go because he was a nice guy, then he proceeded to call me a "nasally faggot" which i am greatful for, because it made letting him go much easier.
I am 18, and never have said i was 21. I am in college, if you want to think im 14, thats your choice, doesnt bother me or my team. If you ever hear me say wait mommy is kicking me off the computer, you let me know, and ill quit the team ^^. Which is the whole point of the 17+, that you are free to play as you please.
Dontgetmad obviously = rdhmnflo, a teamless flamer. Sad. Anyways still looking for a beast so hit me up.