Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: S2 Games Reveals HoN Competitive Circuit, HoN Tour!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff

S2 Games Reveals HoN Competitive Circuit, HoN Tour!

HoN players will now have their chance to compete for cash, prizes and fame with HoN Tour! Designed for professional and casual gamers alike, each season of this massive tournament circuit will consist of multiple events across varying tiers of difficulty and reward. Registration is open to all HoN teams, so even new gamers can jump in the action. For more information on the Beta Season and to signup be sure to check out http://www.hontour.com.

HoN Tour is powered by Beyond Gaming’s unmatched tournament platform, which has been customized and fully automated for HoN competitive tournament play. Gamers will be able to compete in several simultaneous tournaments with varying structures designed to provide everyone with a fun engaging experience and give them the chance to prove their worth against opponents of similar skill levels. It all kicks off shortly with an accelerated Beta Season lasting two months and featuring $100,000 in cash prizes over ten events.

Gamers lucky enough to attend DreamHack Winter 2011 will have an exclusive first-hand look at HoN Tour from the official Heroes of Newerth booth (B03:02). The DreamHack MSI BEAT IT 2011 HoN finals will also be taking place at the booth so be sure to drop by and checkout the action! Twelve of the best HoN teams in the world will be competing for 300,000 SEK with Honcast covering all the action live, straight from the show floor. Catch all the live action in HoN by clicking the HoN TV button! To stay updated on the latest results and videos, go to http://reddithon.com/honevents/ for all coverage of Heroes of Newerth at DreamHack!

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    So what county should we choose if ours is not litsted there?

Account Icon
    Reserved

Quote Originally Posted by Muxas View Post
    So what county should we choose if ours is not litsted there?
    This

You are not eligable for entry into HoNTour due to your local regulations.

they REALLY need your REAL adress?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post
    Alright, let's put it this way.

1. PSR means nothing, outside of tourney seeding and e-peen.

Quote Originally Posted by yug_modnar View Post
    they REALLY need your REAL adress?
    They're giving you REAL money.

So yeah, your REAL address will help.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why people appear to be bright...until you hear them speak.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jareth View Post
    They're giving you REAL money.

So yeah, your REAL address will help.

Herp-Derp, paypal.

Hey Talesavo how´s Dota 2 ?

On topic also wondering about the location issue.

Why is the address an issue?

It's not as if S2 are going to send 'the boys' round whenever you insult them.

You most likely give out your address willy nilly whenever you buy something online anyway.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Paypal charge a percentage for money that passes through their system. Also I don't believe it works with every country.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why people appear to be bright...until you hear them speak.

Account Icon
    australia is listed, yet restricted=\? s2 answer please..
    You stfu.

Sent from my Logitech 5$ walmart keyboard using Fingers.

You need to give more info on HoNtour. All we see is "Hontour announced" sticky threads and trailer videos but there's nowhere any real info on it.

How do the divisions work? What countries are eligible? What is the format of the tournament? What is the schedule? etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Kolapz View Post
    You need to give more info on HoNtour. All we see is "Hontour announced" sticky threads and trailer videos but there's nowhere any real info on it.

How do the divisions work? What countries are eligible? What is the format of the tournament? What is the schedule? etc etc
    Do agree with this. A friend asked me about it recently and I had difficulty describing it.

Best I could come up with was that it's like HonWars but directly set up by S2.

first page??

Finally!
    Retail Candidate Testers are not S2 Games employees. Nevermind you probably have no idea what RCT is.

Anyway you can apply here, and read about it here.
    Don't hesitate to report all of your teammates using the function.
    Open a thread for everything you can think of and just ignore the Forum Rules.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Awesome.

Is this available for all countries?
    Is it ok to register with my main and subaccount?
    Last edited by Foreva750MMR; 11-24-2011 at 04:33 PM.

I keep getting an error that says "Enter valid date of birth", but I'm putting in correctly...

any idea what this bug might be?

I am getting the message " You must specify your State/Province."

There is no field for this information though. Hjelp!
    edit: I put my state on Address 2 and it accepted it.
    You may want to rename this field.
    Last edited by painkiller; 11-24-2011 at 03:49 PM.

There is a field for country right under address and when you select a country it creates a new box for state/province under the country.