Thread: [ALT.avatar] Corrupted Disciple Steampunk

[ALT.avatar] Corrupted Disciple Steampunk

English:

Here I bring you another job, again my proposal for an alternative avatar hero, corrupted disciple, the game Heroes of Newerth, for this drawing, I've inspired a little on one of my favorite games, bioshock.

Spanish:

Aqui os traigo otro trabajo, de nuevo mi propuesta para un avatar alternativo de un heroe, corrupted disciple, del juego heroes of newerth, me he inspirado un poco en uno de mis juegos favoritos para este dibujo, bioshock.

Just check, I hope you like:

http://javivi-chester.deviantart.com/#/d4b9vzl

I really like the idea of having a steampunk alt avatar for him, great work creating this!

I do not enjoy his tentacles on the back tho.. nor his top hat.

Oh, thanks for the comment, I wanted to look like from behind as a kind of lightning conductor :/

Awesome dude!!
    Really good...

Nice, i like it! Thumbs up

cool idea.

combine flux and corrupted, then we have an alt avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_chester View Post
    Oh, thanks for the comment, I wanted to look like from behind as a kind of lightning conductor :/
    Maybe add some form of clockwork/steam machine/engine on his back that would be used in order to provide his floating ball with energy or something like that?

By looking at the picture theres some steampressure caugh on his right wrist, maybe you should try creating something extra to power that part on him?

sick man that looks awesome haha

Account Icon
    I would really love to see this in-game Looks really good. I love steampunk for characters like Corrupted Disciple, since he is based on electricity.

By Sye
    Hello bud.

thanks for all the positive comments, I not was waiting >_<

That's actually a really cool idea.

Nice work, steampunk is so cool

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    if true sad, if not, bad
    Originally Posted by pMd_
    there are so many smurfs that you actually can't smurf because you just encounter smurfs while smurfing. why is it called smurfing anyway?

Originally Posted by Thenre
    he said looser not loser.

As long as S2 attribute the design to you when they actually release it then they are all gravy because of your copyright choices on the artwork.

They can remix your work for commercial purposes and only have to mention you as their inspiration.

If they don't, then you have a copyright claim. Which I would encourage you to pursue.

an awesome idea and epic artwork, too bad s2 did a pretty poor job with this alt still, 3k coins alt inc
    Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post
    Alright, let's put it this way.

1. PSR means nothing, outside of tourney seeding and e-peen.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    copy of this thread from fan media add to the hall of fame. congrats on your concept getting into the game.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

ty but he sux..... very ugly looking.
    Wanna diss delusional people? Make Zeph, Chronos, Tempest, Magebane and Electrican heroes only available to PREPURCHASE or only 30$