- Fixing most of the issues with crashing while patching
* The fixes will be applied for all future patches. ie: This Friday's patch should be much smoother!
- The current Free Heroes have changed. The current available list is:
* Moon Queen
* Plague Rider
- Added a new Alt Avatar: Flaming Deadwood
- Fixed the attack projectile for Mandromeda
- Cthulhuphant is no longer a "New" hero and will be usable in Tournament Mode
Last edited by Idejder; 11-16-2011 at 05:57 PM.
S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
Progress image of the Deadwood image here
Last edited by Sye; 11-11-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Never run when you can walk. Never walk when you can stand. Never stand when you can sit down. Never sit down when you can lie down. Never lie down when you can sleep, and never pass a supply of clean water.
-Capt. Andrew Haldane (The Pacific)
Edit: wohoo actualy got first page,
Ot: any picture of alt? @work right now
Originally Posted by pMd_
there are so many smurfs that you actually can't smurf because you just encounter smurfs while smurfing. why is it called smurfing anyway?
Originally Posted by Thenre
he said looser not loser.
see my sig worthless patch
S2; Your patches and view points on game balance, always make me wonder if you're joking. If not, do you even play this game?
1% of the BRs control 99% of the HoN rage. #occupyS2
S2 used Patch!
But Nothing Happened!
My first first page ever OMGOMGOMG.....nopw not as cool as i thought itd be.
Weakest patch in awhile next weeks better be huge
a patch is a patch
Didn't expect a huge patch, but this was pretty damn weak one. <.<
lol, is something missing here?
지금은 소녀시대!, 앞으로도 소녀시대!, 영원히 소녀시대!
So I wonder if they fixed rotten grasp rooting you before it appears with this new alt avatar. Seems to be the norm for s2, having to make alts to fix animation bugs.