Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Ability Name Game

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Ability Name Game

One person posts an ability name, the next one creates a reply with an ability that fits the name given, and so on.

So let's get started with:

Pacifism

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Pacifism: Target hero is immune to damage but cannot cast spells or attack for 3 seconds.

Acid Ball

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

Acid Ball: Deals damage to target and splits into half the damage to target around. Enemies have reduced damage and armor.

Treasure Hunt

Thanks Lhune!

Sorry for my bad English!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Treasure Hunt: Places a treasure at a random location inside target area that grants the hero 400 health and mana when they move near it. Minimum range 9999, max range global. Aoe 600.

Candle Stick

Candle Stick: place gadget at target location that can not be killed unless LIT. The LIT effect provides a bright light that reveals 1000 sight day and night for 12 seconds. After 1 second of the Candle being LIT there is WAX debuff applied to enemies 200 units around the Candle Stick that slows movement speed from 100% to 0% over 2 seconds and then becoming frozen (stun effect) for 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4 of a second.

Level Up
    Priestess
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=327828

Hero Spotlight
    + Playable - Obelisk
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=314403

Hero Spotlight + Playable - Putraiden
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=259094
    [R4R]

Level up: target allied hero get 1/3/5/8% extra xp.

Index

Index: Switch targets highest attribute gain per level to their lowest for 12 seconds.

Example;

Agi + 1.5
    Intel + 1
    Strength +3

Becomes

Agi + 3
    Intel +1
    Strength +1.5

World at Chaos
    Priestess
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=327828

Hero Spotlight
    + Playable - Obelisk
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=314403

Hero Spotlight + Playable - Putraiden
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=259094
    [R4R]

World at Chaos (ultimate): Creeps and towers switch allegiance for 4 seconds. -trollface

Mirror/mirror.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Places a phantasmal shield on a target ally, deflecting all projectile based skills to the caster's direction and switching the projectile's controller to the shielded ally.
    "The unfairest of them all!"

Philosopher's Lure
    I am the beast, the defiler, the source of all pain.
    The darkness will cover the lands once again.
    So make peace with whatever it is the gods worship, the end has come.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Philosopher's Lure: Create an illusion of the selected target which will explode on the next attack dealing 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 Magic Damage in 280 AoE. (Illusion's attack range become 128 and applies a + 25% Movement Speed to the Illusion)

Ultimate Impact

________

Come to test, Awesome Custom Heroes @

Playable Heroes Repository
    LINK HERE

________

Ultimate Impact: Passive with a cooldown of 20.0/15.0/10.0/5.0 seconds. The heroes next attack deals 1.8x/2.2x/2.6x/3.0x critical strike as true damage.

Bat out of Hell

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bat out of Hell: Passive - Every time an enemy casts a spell, there is 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 % chance an illusion of yourself will spawn next to them in a fiery explosion, dealing 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 magic damage. Illusion lasts for 5 seconds and deals 20 % of attack damage and is takes 100 % damage. You can teleport to said illusion at any time.

Radius: 700

I see myself in you

Defiance
    Last edited by GeneralGrind; 11-11-2011 at 07:52 PM.
    Check out my Vault if you are interested in my hero designs.

Join us in Hero Drafts to help S2 make the heroes you want to play.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Defiance: 1/1/2/3 extra auto attacks on the last target upon being cc'd/death.

Avalon

Avalon: Target Ground. All allies within 450 units of target location, are healed for 10/20/30/40 health per second and have their base damage boosted by 10/20/30/40 damage. Lasts 8 seconds.

Continuing the Spirit of King Arthur:
    The Holy Grail

The Holy Grail Has three charges, each charge heals for 200 HP and grants 1 second immunity.

Broken Portrait

Thanks Lhune!

Sorry for my bad English!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    (This is FUN )

Broken Portrait: Creates an illusion of target enemy hero. The illusion is uncontrollable and attacks any enemy in the area except for the one he is an illusion of. 30 / 40 / 50 percent of the damage done to the illusion will be dealt to the one whom it is an illusion of.

The composition is so vivid

Tragedy

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Tragedy: Applies a Buff on an allied target, if this target is killed, applies a 30% Movement Slow and a + 10 / 20 / 30 / 40% Damage Taken to the killer of this target for 2.25 / 3.5 / 4.75 / 6 seconds.

Wolf Sense

________

Come to test, Awesome Custom Heroes @

Playable Heroes Repository
    LINK HERE

________

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Wolf Sense: Displays a trail within 900 AoE displaying where enemies were in the last few seconds.

Shallow Grave

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    (Isnt Shallow Grave Dementeds Unbreakable in DoTA ? :P)

Shallow Grave: Global buff - Every ally creep and hero is buffed with Shallow Grave, ressurecting upon death into a zombified corpse with equal stats which yields no bounty or experience, but can attack and move for a short period of time.

Funerals are so last year.

Hollow Touch

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Actually I was more thinking along the lines of a Yu-Gi-Oh card :P

Hollow Touch: Everytime you attack, you also attack every unit within a 300 AoE of that unit, dealing no damage.

Macabre Waltz