Thread: HoN League Semi-Finals: 1up vs We Heart Pigs

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

HoN League Semi-Finals: 1up vs We Heart Pigs

The semi-finals for the biggest and best HoN tournament to date are finally here. In the top half of the bracket 1up will be facing We Heart Pigs in an epic battle which will give one of them the chance to compete in the finals for the title of the world's best HoN team.

1up is a relatively unknown team but has destroyed all the competition who have stood in their way. So far they have defeated its not a purse, its a satchel, Pakan Dotan Ystavat, think positive, and lastly Soul Society whom they defeated so decisively that Soul Society conceded after only one game. The only negative aspect of all 1up's victories is that all the teams they defeated were unknowns. They had, without a doubt, the easiest path in the whole bracket to make it to the semi-finals and have yet to be tested against a top a team.

Read the full article here!

*Update: The match will be tonight at 10pm EDT. It will be streamed by E-Rev TV and shoutcasted by Twiz, Hunter and Stridah! The link to view the stream can be found here! Tune in 30 minutes early for a pre-game show featuring our shoutcasters.
    Last edited by HellFire69; 10-23-2009 at 07:33 PM.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by drakky View Post
    Kind of worded weird, don't think e-rev has committed to shout casting it yet for how i read it.
    1up > whp
    2-1

Quote Originally Posted by SinisteRing View Post
    Looks like the game will be held at 10:00 PM tonight. I'll try to be there, hopefully someone else can come help me.

EDIT: Being ignorant I posted that before actually reading the entire thing. If E-Rev is shoutcasting it... then I guess I'm out of the job. FML.
    I would love to help you shoutcast, if u do it would be fun

Desirable

Have I got this right when I say it's at 2am GMT+1?

Account Icon
    WHP 2 - 0 1up
    is my prediction.

I can stream on xfire if need be.

Desirable

my prediction:
    whp < 1up 0-2

i didn't have good sleep...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    WHP 2 - 1 1up fo sho.

Hopefully this'll be streamed.

So modest.

Livestream wont work very well. I get 7 FPS and the quality is less than great. Besides that, if I were to also record using fraps the FPS would take an even greater fall. Any other ideas? Tobi gave me some information on how to record using the software Gamestah uses, but I don't have access to the live streaming information.
    Looking For Testers!

Thank you to AvunaOs for this excellent banner.
    [F4F]
    Mindwave, The Telekinetic - Lightwave, The Light Entity

Xfire can stream and also record. When I played wow xfire record lagged me much less than fraps. Just a thought.

I can stream highquality with xfire.

Desirable

This will be streamed/shoutcasted.

I will make the announcement at least 1 hour before game starts

Proud to be the first person to officially purchase Heroes of Newerth

Fail. Get Krangry to help you shoutcast imo.

I have a Time zone problem. What time is this US central? It says EDT?? I don't even know wtf that is.
    Last edited by Blitzl0l; 10-23-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Eastern Daylight Time? Let me google that... Yep spot on. That's normal US east time, until like the end of october(or the 26th or whatever day the states decide it stops).

Krangry doesn't want to shoutcast I believe, just stream, which would be good enough for me, but if it's getting shoutcasted live, that works too. Xfire does seem to lag less than the e-rev stream stuff though, but whatever as long as we can see the matches.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by chu` View Post
    my prediction:
    whp < 1up 0-2

i didn't have good sleep...
    awwww chu =(
    need a massage ?

Account Icon
    E-Rev.Tv has exclusive rights to this sinister, you will not be able to spec the match. Only people in spec will be E-Rev.TV Staff and any league officials. Be sure to check it out at www.e-rev.tv at 10 edt for the action.

Account Icon
    We have some big things planned in the future after we finish with the GXL Lan event. So there are alot of good things to come including alot of special guest commentators and contests for the HoN community.

Account Icon
    sigh, another lagfest/half game spent watching creep kills cast....