There is no section-specific application, just the general Moderator one. But if a user is interested in working in a specific section, he/she should contact the section's leader to check on availability and advice on getting a position in that section. For Training Grounds, you may contact Tripwyr for information (But to be honest, I don't think there's additional workload in TG for me to share).
Last edited by Katieeee; 02-12-2014 at 01:18 PM.
He's not the only one <3.
Seriously, that magebane hate.
Have any questions pertaining to official Hon Lore? Visit here
Good day ladies & gentlemen,
The GM position is re-opening. We will be selecting up to 10 new Game Masters (over the next 2 weeks). I invite you to apply if you meet the criteria mentioned in the position description.
Tips to consider:
- Display in your application a clear understanding of the Code of Conduct.
- Knowledge/Use of IRC and Skype is a plus.
- Being active on forums & in-game is a major plus.
- Have a clean RAP Record (you have not been suspended before).
- Having reported recently players for breaching the Code of Conduct.
- Professional written skills is not only a major plus but it shows how serious you are in your commitment.
- Vouches from community members is a plus but not mandatory.
- If you have submitted an application in the past and have not heard from us since then: it was rejected. You need to make a new one if you want to re-apply.
Remember that you absolutely have to be over 18 to apply as you will have to sign legal documents.
Last edited by _Showtime_; 02-15-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Good luck guys on applying!
Boggy Woggy Kingy Wingy Sugar Pie Honey Bunch!
If you are considering applying for GM then hurry up!
The position is about to closed again after which you cannot apply.
Striving to create the most captivating and unforgettable gaming experiences.
Good luck to my competitors!
I applyed for Gm ...hope i get lucky ,,,,and gl to all who wanna join this awesome community !!!!
I just applied for GM but I wanted to ask, how would the people that wanted to vouch for you do so?