There is no section-specific application, just the general Moderator one. But if a user is interested in working in a specific section, he/she should contact the section's leader to check on availability and advice on getting a position in that section. For Training Grounds, you may contact Tripwyr for information (But to be honest, I don't think there's additional workload in TG for me to share).
Last edited by Katieeee; 02-12-2014 at 02:18 PM.
|Ex-Training Grounds Moderator | Support (1st/2nd)/Suicide Ringer For 1700-1800+ Scrims | Cupcake Baker ☆彡
Good day ladies & gentlemen,
The GM position is re-opening. We will be selecting up to 10 new Game Masters (over the next 2 weeks). I invite you to apply if you meet the criteria mentioned in the position description.
Tips to consider:
- Display in your application a clear understanding of the Code of Conduct.
- Knowledge/Use of IRC and Skype is a plus.
- Being active on forums & in-game is a major plus.
- Have a clean RAP Record (you have not been suspended before).
- Having reported recently players for breaching the Code of Conduct.
- Professional written skills is not only a major plus but it shows how serious you are in your commitment.
- Vouches from community members is a plus but not mandatory.
- If you have submitted an application in the past and have not heard from us since then: it was rejected. You need to make a new one if you want to re-apply.
Remember that you absolutely have to be over 18 to apply as you will have to sign legal documents.
Last edited by _Showtime_; 02-15-2014 at 01:55 PM.
If you are considering applying for GM then hurry up!
The position is about to closed again after which you cannot apply.
S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
Good luck to my competitors!
I applyed for Gm ...hope i get lucky ,,,,and gl to all who wanna join this awesome community !!!!
I just applied for GM but I wanted to ask, how would the people that wanted to vouch for you do so?