Thread: Gimme one reason not to nerf maliken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Account Icon

Gimme one reason not to nerf maliken

he wins all games he plays.
    cant exactly explain why, his huge dmg output in ulti form, his nice silence, his nice escape skill that nearly 3hits all casters on his lvl in earlygame? dont know, just take your reason to nerf.... an and ofc dont forget his imba lifesteal....
    but i want to know at least 1 real reason why he shouldnt get nerfed... and "with him i get the most psr" is no reason...

imo he's the new magmus/tempest/scout, every verison had its auto-win-"hero", but they all got nerfed, so why not do the same to mali?

Account Icon
    He's pretty damn squishy early game. His strength stat gain isn't as high as a pest or pebbles, so if you harrass and keep him down early game, he's pretty meh the rest of the way through. A farmed Maliken is pretty devastating, but no more so than any other character.

Account Icon
    I agree that he needs a small nerf... But so does Madman, Puppet and Panda.
    In his early game hes quite easy to kill. But once he gets that Insanitarius and some lifesteal he becomes a monster.

He's a very nice hero though, fun to play, great character design, innovative skills...

lol at putting scout in an auto-win hero list ever in any patch.

way to go losing any credibility

His ult needs a nerf, but other than that he is pretty easy to dominate early game because you can harass him so he uses life steal and then denying him is a piece of cake due to his lack of damage.

Too bad that with Insanitarius and Flame Sword going on Maliken is losing tons of health per second even with Whispering Helm. One well placed stun and Maliken goes down really fast.

Account Icon
    Lol, Scout actually loses most games, he just kill steals.

As for Maliken, I don't find him Imba at all

Account Icon
    the snare on his sword might be a little ridiculous, but hes balanced for the most part

Account Icon
    He gets weaker lategame hes a mid game hero

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdoyle View Post
    He gets weaker lategame hes a mid game hero
    facepalm :|

I have not seen a single good Maliken in 320 games, I'm told he's some kind of carry but I have yet to see it happen. He has a skillset that can be used quite effectively, but apparently its so rare that I don't see it.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Maliken needs a slight change to his attack speed constants and he is fine. That the moment his attack speed bonus scales too much when you activate his ultimate, I'm pretty sure S2 are going to nerf him next patch. I've seen plenty of good and bad Maliken games to know that he is one of the best carry's in the game.
    Checkout my guide to Arachna

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyskulll View Post
    he wins all games he plays.
    cant exactly explain why, his huge dmg output in ulti form, his nice silence, his nice escape skill that nearly 3hits all casters on his lvl in earlygame? dont know, just take your reason to nerf.... an and ofc dont forget his imba lifesteal....
    but i want to know at least 1 real reason why he shouldnt get nerfed... and "with him i get the most psr" is no reason...

imo he's the new magmus/tempest/scout, every verison had its auto-win-"hero", but they all got nerfed, so why not do the same to mali?
    Give you one reason to not nerf Maliken? because you cant, only S2 can do that. lolol

Account Icon
    ^That man wins

Account Icon
    He's getting nerfed. Zeal will give +100 att speed max.
    I got this fom the Patch log 1.50 in HON blog.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepia View Post
    Give you one reason to not nerf Maliken? because you cant, only S2 can do that. lolol
    ****, you beat me to it :/
    First thing I thought when I read the title, I didn't even bother reading the post.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbynator View Post
    lol at putting scout in an auto-win hero list ever in any patch.

way to go losing any credibility
    You don't think 6 second AoE silence, permadisarm on their carry, crit that stacks with crit items, near max MS from Vanish, free permanent wards, and an improved %based ulti made him OP when he was first remade? SERIOUSLY? His flurry is still a bit too much, IMO, but he got toned down a LOT from how he was before. He would beat down Pestilences and Madmen with twice as much farm just because they couldn't fight back.

Maliken definitely needs a nerf, look at what QuC did to smf. Ridiculous, two very close games then they pick maliken and destroy them every teamfight.

Warpcleft+ult is pretty crazy.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsang View Post
    He's pretty damn squishy early game. His strength stat gain isn't as high as a pest or pebbles, so if you harrass and keep him down early game, he's pretty meh the rest of the way through. A farmed Maliken is pretty devastating, but no more so than any other character.
    his lane control ability is amazing early game...