Thread: [2.2.0] Pandamonium

View Poll Results: Is Pandamonium balanced?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • OP (Overpowered)

9 11.11%
  • BL (Borderline)

53 65.43%
  • UP (Underpowered)

19 23.46%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Panda read thread. Panda now sada .

Seriously, this is silly. Comparing him to a role that he wasn't designed for and ignoring the scaling properties and "OMG NO SHRUNKEN" properties of his skills is just ignorant.

He doesn't need a buff, doesn't need a nerf. He just needs his freaking Flurry to push people and himself in the right direction all the time. I'm tired of the game fracking up and me or the target going the other way after a Cannon/Flick combo.

/rant
    I am the beast, the defiler, the source of all pain.
    The darkness will cover the lands once again.
    So make peace with whatever it is the gods worship, the end has come.

I guess this is part of the myth that "melee stunner" is somehow a role heroes can have.
    Seen this a few times now.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I think they (me included) mean something along the lines of an anti-carry (Gaunt, Pand, DM, Ramp)

S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    He doesn't need a buff, doesn't need a nerf. He just needs his freaking Flurry to push people and himself in the right direction all the time. I'm tired of the game fracking up and me or the target going the other way after a Cannon/Flick combo.
    The panda-turn bug has been fixed a long time ago.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by ElementUser View Post
    The panda-turn bug has been fixed a long time ago.
    Well then. I'm mad and bad

Account Icon
    No one mentioned ?

But seriously, Panda is fine. Someone did the math and he has something like 12 full seconds of physical disable. He is THE best 1v1 hero in the game (not that that means much), and is beefy as all hell. People just need to learn the right skill and item build. Tired of seeing madbads get runed cleaver on him and then think they will dumpster everyone. It just. Doesn't. Work

In fact, Panda is border line OP. If people took the time to get good at him, they would see he is as good as all hell (versus a single target, that is). I want to compare his situation to Kraken where people didn't discover how OP he was until months later. Same with Balphagore, Electrician, Engineer, Aluna, and Parasite.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-g3t97g-g&feature=BFa
    This is how ALL ARTS devs balance their games.

And THIS is how you shut down Pimp Slayer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFOH8KrR1xY

Quote Originally Posted by skeloperch View Post
    No one mentioned ?

But seriously, Panda is fine. Someone did the math and he has something like 12 full seconds of physical disable. He is THE best 1v1 hero in the game (not that that means much), and is beefy as all hell. People just need to learn the right skill and item build. Tired of seeing madbads get runed cleaver on him and then think they will dumpster everyone. It just. Doesn't. Work

In fact, Panda is border line OP. If people took the time to get good at him, they would see he is as good as all hell (versus a single target, that is). I want to compare his situation to Kraken where people didn't discover how OP he was until months later. Same with Balphagore, Electrician, Engineer, Aluna, and Parasite.
    What is this post. Disable doesn't make you the best 1v1. Doctor repulsor has one stun and can beat him 1v1 pretty easily. I don't want to say too much on this post, it's garbage.
    #reinstateapostate

Well, I think we will start to see more Pandamonium once again... but not because he is better than before but simply because they nerfed the FWS / GEO combo... This, all of a sudden, gives a lot more room for melee heroes to become viable once again...

Lately, I see more and more melee carries reappearing in the game so I do agree that it just is a matter of time until we start seeing CANNONBALL again, especially since he doesn't get slowed anymore for not stunning someone.

The game will go through adaptation again as ranged carries will have to adapt... Teamfights are much different when fighting mostly against a bunch of ranged carries compared to fighting against a bunch of melee carries and I believe that Panda will shine once more.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfinBird View Post
    What is this post. Disable doesn't make you the best 1v1. Doctor repulsor has one stun and can beat him 1v1 pretty easily. I don't want to say too much on this post, it's garbage.
    Doctor Repulsor beating Panda 1v1? I don't think so madbad. Sure, Doc. may be able to run away, but that is what he does. It's not just his disables, it's his damage. He reduces your armor by 8 and then cannon balls, quadruple flurry, and facesmash. Then you're dead.

Also, Panda makes good use of Shield Breaker and Bulwark, both of which are powerful items and relatively cost effective. All of his damaging skills are physical, and with Shield Breaker, he can lower someone's armor by 14. The only downside is Void Talisman, but c'mon, that item is pretty trashy right now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-g3t97g-g&feature=BFa
    This is how ALL ARTS devs balance their games.

And THIS is how you shut down Pimp Slayer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFOH8KrR1xY

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Any decent DR would be able to dodge the Cannon Ball and kite Panda forever. He's ranged y'know. Most DR's has null stone too, Flick is his only way to get close unless he's going PK, Hellflower and Nullfire.

Oh by the way he's quite easily kited by many heroes. Especially ranged ones with slows.

Quote Originally Posted by LIKE_A_BOSS View Post
    I guess this is part of the myth that "melee stunner" is somehow a role heroes can have.
    Seen this a few times now.
    Omg he's so much worse than Magmus, Hammerstorm, Behemoth and Moraxus! Am I doing it right?
    RIP in Pepperonis m8
    I cry evertim

//Greger af Moek de la Hoek from Soek in Roek

I love panda. One of few S2 heroes I really like.

His skillset makes sense and has alot of synergy.

And btw, he is perfectly balanced.

I really don't like panda's play style, but i think that he's very well balanced.

I can't think of anything to improve or to nerf on him.

I can't think of anything to improve or to nerf on him.
    This
    the removal of the self-pwn on cannonball made him awesome. He's not doing well in pubs but I'm expecting him to be pretty strong when picked in comp, when the situation calls for it. perfect balance imo, do not touch
    :vind: "Proclamation was made, in the King's Name, for all Persons to keep Silence" - House of Lords Journal, Volume 20, 24 June 1717

He's good against magic immunity while being easily kited. Don't see a problem.
    "I got two Immortals in a match. Why did it only count as one?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lust View Post
    The first one was Immortal but the second one was Immoral.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Dumpster OP, imo.

Thread closed.