Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Balance Dump

View Poll Results: You're stuck on an island with no food.

Voters
1127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eat foot.

487 43.21%
  • Eat spouse.

640 56.79%
Page 139 of 924 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 18461
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    @GregerMoek: All do you is theorise on how this could apply to other RNG abilities (while perhaps a valid point, mostly just speculation), state that it makes the spin more reliable theoretically and finally state that it affects your gameplay experience because you don't like it.

You also say "we" a lot instead of "I". I'm unsure of why you do this.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Kenhek - another Hero Suggestion | My blog! (updated 18/09/14: Why Java Ain't Bad)

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyou View Post
    Level 3 Lego ganks always get a kill (DEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ).
    you look awfully familiar, are you that one ex-mod named japan?
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

Account Icon
    Oh my, Artillery got my rooty tooties in a bunch. That Q is so cool.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-g3t97g-g&feature=BFa
    This is how ALL ARTS devs balance their games.

And THIS is how you shut down Pimp Slayer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFOH8KrR1xY

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Chipper rockets 2.0.

He looks alright. His ultimate seems a little underwhelming though, lets hope it has a short cooldown.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Rather let's hope the rockets have a reasonable manacost for the range and damage they provide.

Also cooldown.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyve View Post
    Rather let's hope the rockets have a reasonable manacost for the range and damage they provide.

Also cooldown.
    I somehow doubt that.

Sorry Skyve D:

Interpret it however you want

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Am I the only one who finds it amusing how Armadon is one of the most competitively picked heroes atm but people just think you're a scrub when you say he's too powerful? ''he's not used competitively, he's trash'' well what about now? apparently, he isn't so easy to counter as is supposed. Can't say I'm shocked that the comp players would find out about that eventually. There's a small chance that I'll eat these words but I'm willing to bet on an Armadon thread appearing in a while and people suddenly thinking he's OP when he was ''just fine'' before.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    He was just fine before. Then they buffed Restless (and in turn Spines) turning him into an AOE damage machine with massive chasing potential.
    However; comp. players are lemmings when it comes to hero selection, easily dismissing heroes for safer picks (Ctul syndrome).

They buffed Arma too much, and in conjunction with Bulwark and the 'heal abuse' going on, due to Armordillo he can regain a significant amount of EHP from each heal/Armour point.
    Clock is ticking, Twilight. Clock. Is. Ticking.
    Keep it together. Keep it together.
    If I can't find a friendship problem...
    I'll make a friendship problem...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubaris View Post
    He was just fine before. Then they buffed Restless (and in turn Spines) turning him into an AOE damage machine with massive chasing potential.
    However; comp. players are lemmings when it comes to hero selection, easily dismissing heroes for safer picks (Ctul syndrome).

They buffed Arma too much, and in conjunction with Bulwark and the 'heal abuse' going on, due to Armordillo he can regain a significant amount of EHP from each heal/Armour point.
    Pretty sure the really big buff wasn't restless but the increased angles on armordillo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubaris View Post
    *whistles a nice little tune about misappropriating cause and effect*

I still don't get why they removed the piercing effect of Shieldbreaker. Surely they could have nerfed the item in some other way(making it only have 2 levels, so the build-up is harder), yet keeping it as a relatively good anti-tank(Hotbl) item.

Armadon is just annoying.

Pretty sure the really big buff wasn't restless but the increased angles on armordillo.
    Pretty sure one team tried him out & the others copied mindlessly, maybe they didn't even know about the buffs.

Yes, pretty much. It was the same for DW; several teams were picking him in completely inappropriate situations, just because of the success when he was initially picked.
    I've decided to make a sig. I hope you're enjoying it.

S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    And DotA's Bristleback still has wider angles than HoN's Armordillo.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!

Welcome our new 1500 range flash farmer.

must have missed the shitty base int and int gain memo
    Ramsay Sound Pack

I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are.

Artilliery continues S2 policy of releasing horribly anoying heroes by making his 1800 range damage nuke slow, but this slow is physical.

Yes, you heard it right. 8 seconds of 35% physical slow at 1800 range. The question once again is, is SBT that clueless?
    Last edited by Cyber_Kun; 04-13-2012 at 08:50 PM.
    "All they do is expound their store of knowledge. They excite themselves with their ranting; their disapproval swells them with a feeling of importance and sick victory, they thrive on spoiling the pleasure and trashing the creativity of others."
    The Minister shares her opinion of critics. ~ Kino's Journey

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    must have missed the shitty base int and int gain memo
    Very important when your two spells cost 80-95 and 10 mana.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I wonder when they will un-break Sol's Blessing? physical invulnerability for 5+ seconds and a small heal, team wide, coupled with protective charm would already make the hero good. But he can also heal a target for 360 which deals 360 aoe magic damage around it and slow for 28% to everything around himself, the better to make sure heroes can't just flee when he R's.

What are the problems with this hero? it's that you take virtually 0 risk with him but get game-breaking rewards. His ultimate really is game-breakingly overpowered, I mean look at Rhapsody - it's like they knew Jeraziah was broken so they made her instead. Her ultimate is channeling, stationary and with 100 shorter range. But Jeraziah makes his team immune to team fights for the full duration with an uninterruptable click. You have to stunlock him to death, if you fail for a single split second you lose the team fight because you wasted your spells and he's immune to damage now like the rest of his team.

How can this hero's ultimate still be so frustratingly overpowered after long?