Thread: Tyrannical Rules to Abide By:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakha View Post
    The polls are good simply for the fact that you can give an opinion without making a relatively useless one-liner post, which a lot of the lurkers of this forum would appreciate.
    There's also that. I found myself thinking many times when I was about to reply with a "Hero is fine" that a poll would be nice. Very good addition imho.
    RIP in Pepperonis m8
    I cry evertim

//Greger af Moek de la Hoek from Soek in Roek

Damn straight. I'm stuck staring at most of these threads because I don't have enough mechanical knowledge to make a point someone better hasn't already covered on their way to more important points. And sometimes, there just isn't much to say.

Honestly, how much headaches would we have saved if that Rampage thread had just a heroes fine button? Can only imagine the results. Next time maybe.

SirVH would have posted epic rage post about rampage being "so op its not funny".

God that was retarded.
    Strength Moves Only Mountains, Ideas Shift Worlds.

Having trouble solving the art of the Puzzlebox? Have no fear! Simply click here

We spent a week on that thread or so, what's wrong with us? We so needed a he's fine button. So much pain we could have lived through. Needed one for that Accursed thread too.

Well, gives us something to think back to and shake our heads. I still haven't seen a Rampage pull off 10 seconds of disable on a carry in a team fight. I'm sure it can be done, but I don't see Team Carry that often. Still too often, but still.

"OMG you can't cancel his ult"

Coz you know, storm spirit/void talisman/nullstone/Tablet/Flux/Andro/TP/Map Awareness etc etc etc.

This is why I believe people should fill out a questionnaire before being allowed to post in balance sometimes :/ e.g. That guy that was comparing heroes and was like: Pyro > Glacius. Because you know, they serve different purposes...
    Strength Moves Only Mountains, Ideas Shift Worlds.

Having trouble solving the art of the Puzzlebox? Have no fear! Simply click here

Aw but then I'd totally fail the quiz haha.

Honestly, I don't see Rampage live long enough to get the mileage out of his ult usually. But almost every Rampage I see Rambos in, and get's the **** kicked out of him. Then the team backs up so their cooldowns refresh. Then all the counters atop of it.

As for Pyro and Glac, clearly his carry Glacius got melted by Pyro and was mad.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilrax View Post
    Aw but then I'd totally fail the quiz haha.

Honestly, I don't see Rampage live long enough to get the mileage out of his ult usually. But almost every Rampage I see Rambos in, and get's the **** kicked out of him. Then the team backs up so their cooldowns refresh. Then all the counters atop of it.

As for Pyro and Glac, clearly his carry Glacius got melted by Pyro and was mad.
    Try building him Insanitarious -> Shrunken Head instead of that shitty HotbL -> frostburn build people have been going. Insanitarious is SEVERELY underrated on Rampage.

Also, Pyro melting Glacius made me giggle a little.

ALSO, Anakha got banned lol. Only way to explain him disappearing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-g3t97g-g&feature=BFa
    This is how ALL ARTS devs balance their games.

And THIS is how you shut down Pimp Slayer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFOH8KrR1xY

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by skeloperch View Post
    ALSO, Anakha got banned lol. Only way to explain him disappearing.
    He'll be back though, don't you worry...
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist.

Game Master Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I'd frankly rather be banned than have to read some of the garble skel's been spewing lately.

Oh and c0rrosive.

BAN ME NAO
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    this is a guide to the yungle. what is the yungle? the yungle is a place full of gold that you haven`t got yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnbringer View Post
    SirVH would have posted epic rage post about rampage being "so op its not funny".

God that was retarded.
    I wonder how they choose moderators that can't even understand a simple text.
    Retired after the deportation system announced by S2 games. If you are a latin and have any self esteem, uninstall tthis game and play something else.

http://fighters.com.br

Nice reply to a 3 month old post there. Want to start a new rampage or something?

Quote Originally Posted by XFlame View Post
    Nice reply to a 3 month old post there. Want to start a new rampage or something?
    he's pretty OP...ignoring Storm spirit/void talisman/nullstone/Tablet/Flux/Andro/TP/Map Awareness, etc.

Not to mention any disjointing ability, physical disables, getting tossed by pebbles etc haha.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    So Storm Spirit nerf buffed Rampage?

BTW I think a rule should be that "You can just stun and kill" isn't a valid argument at any time. Ever.
    RIP in Pepperonis m8
    I cry evertim

Also, saying that engie can be fixed by making him int and that Balph's silence doesn't fit into his playstyle should be made bannable offenses.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Haha, I agree with that acrually. ^^
    RIP in Pepperonis m8
    I cry evertim

Also, saying that engie can be fixed by making him int and that Balph's silence doesn't fit into his playstyle should be made bannable offenses.
    +1+1
    Let me spell it out plain for you
    Angry people complain about the things I do
    I'm not changing direction, I'm stepping my game up
    Maintaining my name, the same way I came up.

Truth is, I thought it mattered
    I thought that music mattered.
    But does it? Bollocks!
    Not compared to how people matter.

echo

Game Master Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    +1 because I'm a mindless sheep.

/bleats

Account Icon
    I guess I have to try to persuade Chavo into allowing me to do that then...

brb
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist.