Last Update: 4/28/2013
Note: Initial load takes aobut 1 minute depending how busy the server is. After that, it loads instantly.
Screenshot with all features explained: http://www.honrec.com/images/features.jpg
- MMR Graphic Chart
- Top Teammates (With statistic)
- Top Winning Heroes (With statistic)
- Top Losing Heroes (With statistic)
- Overall Radar Stats, Compare with other players
- Radar Chart for Each Player's Performance in a Match (click the (+) sign in the match table to see this):
- Hero Average Stats
- Hero Average Stats Radar
- Match Filter by Hero. (Scroll down to the Match table, the click Hero Filter)
- Player Average Stats Comparison
- Able to export embedded link of match radar, average radar and Rating image.
- Show Kills / Deaths / Assists in details
- Show items of each player
South-West: Creep Controller
Also, now the Fetcher Status displays on the home page. It tells you what it is doing and who is in the Queue.
Update: number of kills for each hero and all purchased items now display on the match stat page.
Update: Added tab Ability Builds to the match page.
Added Chat Logs and Charts on match page:
Chat Logs contains: chat messages, vote to kick afk/concede, kills, deaths, assists, and disconnects.
Charts contains: hero damage output and taken, gold earned by minutes, exp by minutes, actions by minutes, hero kills by minutes and hero deaths by minutes.
A lot of minor changes were made, such as items and heroes now are searchable. Links moved to tab so they can be accessed easier.
Also, added a forum, which is mainly used for discussion of heroes, items, players and matches. Please check it out and post your options on the forum. Thanks.
Added The Best and Worst Rivals of a Hero. Example: http://www.honrec.com/hero/Monkey+King
Added Player Ladder: http://www.honrec.com/player-ladder.php
Added 3 new features:
1. Now stats can be viewed in 7 Days, 30 Days, and All Time.
2. Each hero has its own stats page.
3. Each item has its own stats page.
Removed the radar from the match page and display bars instead:
Also changed the way it fetches matches. Now it should be a lot faster.
Added a few things: Top Teammates' Most Played Heroes, Compare Players in Detail by Matches, Total Played Time, and Average Match Time.
Added 3 new features: Triple Kills, Quad Kills, and Well Played Matches.
Public Matches now are included.
Added a new feature: Most Purchased Items.
You can see this by moving your mouse over any of the hero icons on your stats page.
This is for people who want to check what items other players purchased for their most played heroes, top winning heroes and top losing heroes.
Code has been updated to use the new API.
The site now works for non-flash browsers and devices.
That means you can view your stats page on your phone or tablet.
Any matches older than 1/2/2012 are skipped.
Any matches older than your last 20 matches are skipped.
So make sure to update your stats page after playing 20 games to keep all your records.
(Of course you can update your stats page after each game)
Added matches stats on compare page: http://www.honrec.com/comp/1/cin9ular,tm0bile
Here is how to get this link:
1. Go to your stats page
2. Type a player name underneath your radar chart, then click the Add button
3. Click Get Current Radar Link
Added a function to show all purchased item of each players in a match for newly played matches.
Click the Hammer Icon to show them:
- Added Who Killed Who for new matches. Click "K/D/A" to open up the box (K/D/A is click-able if it is available) (removed)
- Example: http://www.honrec.com/match/68231058/1754275 (removed)
- Enabled Casual Stats
- Optimized Player Stats page to load faster
- Added a function to export chart image URL. Example: http://www.honrec.com/chart/1/cin9ular.png
- Added a function to export radar link.
- Added Match detail page, example: http://www.honrec.com/match/66879456/739722
- Added player average stats comparison page. After adding players to the radar chart, then click "Get Current Radar Link" to get the comparison link.
- Improved Radar Chart to have correct title and numbers.
- Added Average Hero Stats (Inside the "Hero Filter" box)
- Added Hero Filter and Hero Radar Chart, which also compares your average in the Hero Radar.
- Added shortcut to compare with top teammates.
- The radar has been tuned up and now is more accurate.
- Page is optimized and loads faster now.
- Known bugs have been fixed.
Last edited by cin9uLar; 04-28-2013 at 11:02 AM.
why would ppl use it when they can 2 click from this site, if u wana make something really convenient make something like the s2 player ladder, except usable with more than just 1 filter, right now on s2 ladder u can only sort by mmr/kd/etc. etc., u can't sort by BOTH mmr AND kd(i know u can't sort the whole list which would be a contradictory sort but maybe make it like a 500 list per page and sort it that way) nahimean?
10% done after 5 minutes. Can't be bothered anymore, though giving an estimated time is a nifty feature.
Last edited by XzHoBo; 10-01-2011 at 02:37 AM.
Last edited by cin9uLar; 10-17-2011 at 02:07 PM.
I like this site a lot and it was very fast to load for me, but there are a lot of mistakes on it.
My most played heroes list isn't even close to being correct, and the top teammates doesn't seem correct at all either (my friend who tried the game for only about a month or two is at 25% and my friend who I have played with almost every game for a year is at 6%). It has my peak MMR at 1850 which is about 50 higher than it ever was, and it is missing tons of games recently. Despite this, the number of games and current MMR IS correct, so I am not sure why there is a discrepancy here.
A good idea with some good features, but I don't understand the mistakes.
Just noticed a spelling mistake on the player.php page "Casual Stast". I like the design though, very nice.
great site, with all the great features. I'll start using it from now!
thanks... i need more feedback. please let me know if you find any error. i am open for suggestions.
match details and radar chart have been added.
click the (+) sign in the match table to check it out:
sourth-west: creep controller
feedbacks are always welcome.
Neat little site, cin9uLar. I have over one thousand matches played so I'm just going to let it fetch stats for a while. lol
With friends like you, there's no need for enemies. With friends like you, there's no need for anything.
The mmr graph doesn't show correct info. It's showing that my highest mmr was 1799 when it in fact was about 1830. Makes me wonder what else is shown incorrectly. Losing trust is a big problem with stat sites.