Thread: hanni dota2

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Account Icon

hanni dota2

hey so i noticed the other day hanni has dota and he isnt streaming any of it but why could this be is it because he doesnt like it or what

*insert random fail fact here*
    Last edited by Akke; 09-26-2011 at 02:48 PM.

im pretty sure you are look at the streams

Quote Originally Posted by Akke View Post
    Its because its a closed-beta so you aren't allowed to share any content from it
    Fail troll is a fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assimilation View Post
    [SK] + [GR]: "Our rulebook will blot out the sun"
    [MSI]: "Then we will fight in the shady"

NDA got lifted a couple of days ago. Also H4nn1 has been streaming DOTA2 already but it appears that he likes HoN more (he plays HoN more.)
    http://www.soundcloud.com/jo-lu

several limiting factors make Dota2 not as fun as hon atm

Less heroes
    No leaver protection atm
    limited number of players(leads to bleh teams sometimes)
    still various bugs n game play differences

it's a beta so it feels like a beta, just hoping they roll out that 72 hero total patch or whatever before the ESCW Lan which is coming up in like a month. They replaced Dota with Dota2 so it would be nice to have more then just the international heroes again.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by KaNaKi View Post
    hey so i noticed the other day hanni has dota and he isnt streaming any of it but why could this be is it because he doesnt like it or what
    He said himself that he will stick to HoN as long as it's around because it plays "better" than DotA2.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Akke View Post
    Its because its a closed-beta so you aren't allowed to share any content from it
    Akke need to get his facts right -.-'

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    DOTA 2 looks clumsy, clunky, and boring. It's slow, ugly, and the UI is horrible.

I agree with Hanni that HON is a better game, but DOTA 2 will almost certainly take over the genre by an enormous margin. At that point I'll probably quit playing this genre of games. S2 is a terrible company and runs this game and related infrastructure incredibly poorly.

Oops, well I didnt know that the NDA was released..

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkHonkBeep View Post
    DOTA 2 looks clumsy, clunky, and boring. It's slow, ugly, and the UI is horrible.
    No.

4char

only problems I have with s2 is server problems. other then that they doing great job with this game as far as content, art,animation, sounds etc go

lol that's as pathetic as when moon made a hon flame thread in the lol forums
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshP View Post
    if there was a single competitive hon player that was female i would fly to her house and viciously rape her and force her to be my wife for life

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by axweel View Post
    No.

4char
    Oh gee I didn't know that opinions were facts, especially opinions held by people so ****ing bad at HON that they were definitely worse at DOTA and are probably just on the bandwagon.

http://de.twitch.tv/h4nn1/b/295804558

45 mins in, Hanni trashtalks HoN.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Oh gee I didn't know that opinions were facts, especially opinions held by people so ****ing bad at HON that they were definitely worse at DOTA and are probably just on the bandwagon.
    Says the one sitting on the dumpsterwagon hating on dota2 graphics and engine.

And about my stats; ur bad.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

No it isn't, unlike you; I'm actually in the beta and it plays absolutely smoothly outside of some minor bugs(like hotkeying mana pots and double-tapping your hotkey not proc'ing the mana pot). The game looks AMAZING and it plays with a very fast tempo, it just depends on who you're playing against. And unlike HoN, my eyes aren't raped with an insane amount of spells and it's easy to follow in a large teamfight.

p.s the majority of the HoN competitive scene is playing DotA 2 under aliases. Bdiz was trash talking DotA 2 on chu's stream and then later saw him player under a different alias with them. Hell, even fatraven is dumpstering it up on DotAtv.
    Last edited by Talesavo; 09-26-2011 at 03:48 PM.

HoN community, also known as "how to change a criticism on a stream" to "trashtalking HoN !".

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Danelaan View Post
    HoN community, also known as "how to change a criticism on a stream" to "trashtalking HoN !".
    Well, it's the same with calling people "fanboys", just because they are saying something positive about something...

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------