Awesome, yes !
No sorry (explain)
GoldMath present his King of The Hill !
PVP/E - Little Map
Game explication and keys
- The mission of Legion and Hellbourne is to dominate the center in the map for 15 minutes, if enemy faction take it, the time of the other team is paused.__________
- Heros need destroy neutral tower and boss (not specialize all) to access the flag zone.___________________________________________________________________
- The center is protect by a Huge Boss, need to kill it to start capture and respawn every 5 minutes.________________________________________________________
- Wave of neutral creeps come for "Creep Bridge" to the middle and attack the dominate team every 20 seconds when a team dominate the center or every 2 minutes.
- If neutral creeps dominate the center, every team loose time._______________________________________________________________________________________
- The Creeps Bridge is protected by huge boss, if a team kill it, this will destroy a neutral creeps access. If this two boss is kill, no more creeps will come.____________
- Legion and Hellbourne tower are invulnerable and instant kill.__________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for feedback and vote for the concept
Also since the purpose of this game is domination you can make the towers of the factions invulnerable(or give them a lot of hp some people might get a kick out of destroying them) this will give each side a safe spot to re spawn and make the game more about the fight for the center and less about your base.
High hp should be enough and by high i mean something around 10-20k the dmg should be the same last tier base towers give since at high levels this would not hit you that hard if you don't lay picnic under one.
This really needs tweaking/simplification. Why not just a map like Darkwood Vale with a simple hill in the middle that you need to hold for 15 mins in total?
Throw a boss creep (Kongor/Frankenstein one, w/e) on there to stop early game gankers from dominating it off the bat and there you go.
Umm, this isn't a mode it's a new custom map completely. Once HoN is released (or eventually) there will be a map maker too you can make your own custom maps then
A game would would be something that would fit on the current map eg. easy mode can work on the current map.
On that note I do like the idea of a King of the hill map. I'm sure then the map maker is released there will be a 'custom map' forum for ideas like this.
Not sure this thread suits the suggestion forums so I'm moving it to archive.
[17:23] <@Warchamp7> You can't spell 'Sucker sucks' without "Sucker sucks"