Thread: H4nn1 Spitting Truth like Immortal Technique

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 102
  1. #1
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,728

    H4nn1 Spitting Truth like Immortal Technique

    If you don't know who Immortal Technique is, go check it out )

    Great game, fcking awful representation
    Basically HoN is good, S2 sucks
    If the servers don't work, it's YOUR ****ING FAULT, no matter what you say
    If the servers just die after patching, don't patch so often
    Gamescom was a shame for S2

  2. #2
    I like how he was saying Blizzard should pick up HoN. Make it happen!
    Not going to sugarcoat it for you hun.

  3. #3
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    I like how he was saying Blizzard should pick up HoN. Make it happen!
    dunno how old the idea is but i said this a long time ago

  4. #4
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    14,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    I like how he was saying Blizzard should pick up HoN. Make it happen!
    So we can have heroes like Succubus nerfed because they disable for too long?

    Or any hero with a situational disable have it nerfed, because the situational disable is too good when it actually works (Valk, Myrm)?

    Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

    Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

    -----------------------------


  5. #5
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    I like how he was saying Blizzard should pick up HoN. Make it happen!
    Everyone's been saying things like that for awhile now...

    Imagine if HoN was picked up by a company like Blizzard, or Valve, or hell even Riot...

  6. #6
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyve View Post
    So we can have heroes like Succubus nerfed because they disable for too long?

    Or any hero with a situational disable have it nerfed, because the situational disable is too good when it actually works (Valk, Myrm)?
    sc:bw is one of the best balanced games out there and the first esport. Blizzard besided wow is and awesome company, with only great games.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by giully View Post
    sc:bw is one of the best balanced games out there and the first esport. Blizzard besided wow is and awesome company, with only great games.
    You know that the community is the reason why SC is as balanced as it is, do you?
    Yeah my grammar is horrible deal with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdiz View Post
    when your stupid troll is getting me spammed and making me AngryBdiz ill rulebook the **** out of you son

  8. #8
    S2 wouldn't let this #1 cash cow by far go. Also, Riot has LOL, valve has D2, and Blizzard is making its own Dota version in the upcoming Starcraft 2 expansion

  9. #9
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Croatia, Vukovar
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by el_alcazar View Post
    You know that the community is the reason why SC is as balanced as it is, do you?
    Yeah and they LISTENED to the community, that's the whole point.

    I'm watching h4nni's stream and yeah the man speaks the truth.

  10. #10
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by el_alcazar View Post
    You know that the community is the reason why SC is as balanced as it is, do you?
    Crazy things happen when a Company listens to their community... Amirite???

  11. #11
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    14,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Turdburglar View Post
    Crazy things happen when a Company listens to their community... Amirite???
    Yeah, things like the Tremble nerf, the initial Ra nerf, EW (who is already not strong) would be nerfed to the ground...

    Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

    Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

    -----------------------------


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Turdburglar View Post
    Crazy things happen when a Company listens to their community... Amirite???
    Youarite. But thing is, I donīt see pros really caring in sense of making a statement. Like refusing to play or even confront S2. Most of them are just ranting on there streams, but I guess most of them one or more S2 members on there list. Why not take advantage of it and talk to them until they are sick of it and get to work.
    Yeah my grammar is horrible deal with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdiz View Post
    when your stupid troll is getting me spammed and making me AngryBdiz ill rulebook the **** out of you son

  13. #13
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    $oCal
    Posts
    1,318
    lol please don't even compare S2 to blizzard.
    Hahahah hey.

  14. #14
    It really is a shame.

    S2 has done some things right because some of S2 heroes have been somewhat decent.

    But they have done so many things wrong and some of the stuff is simple and just requires a bit of listening.

    I dunno how S2 can employ so many people and so little gets done when HoN only needs some changes to make a good game great.

    We have been waiting for the balance patch for months now, we only get cashcow patches and the servers are as stable as a windfarm in a typhoon.

    My only hope is that S2 wakes the F*** before its too late or by some miracle someone would pick it up (highly unlikely) I dunno how S2 are so blind as to what is happening and don't realise what they have.

  15. #15
    Riot wouldn't be much better. They'd listen to the community, but they'd include casual 1400-1600 pub opinions. You'd see Witch Slayer's stuns reduced to like one second long because as Zileas would put it, "game anti-design mechanics"
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=293417

  16. #16
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    962
    Where did he do this truth-spitting?

  17. #17
    On stream I assume
    R.I.P. BeerHolder

  18. #18
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,875
    on stream this morning after the MSI vs EZ scrim.

    basically said s2 are ****, they ****ed up at gamescom and got buried into the ground by competitors, and then went on to play dota 2 on stream.

  19. #19
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by usoundmadbad View Post
    on stream this morning after the MSI vs EZ scrim.

    basically said s2 are ****, they ****ed up at gamescom and got buried into the ground by competitors, and then went on to play dota 2 on stream.
    ROFL...

    And after S2 gave him all those Gold Coins too...

    All that aside he's correct, HoN is a good game run by a crappy company...

    And will probably die sooner than later unless someone else takes over owning the rights, or someone else gets hired to actually run the day2day crap.

    Because right now, they only care about instant dollar bills and nothing else... Great for their pockets, horrible for game that is on the verge of being guttered.

    And we're now 10+ months past their "promised balance patch" that would be coming with 2.0...

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Turdburglar View Post
    ROFL...

    And after S2 gave him all those Gold Coins too...

    All that aside he's correct, HoN is a good game run by a crappy company...

    And will probably die sooner than later unless someone else takes over owning the rights, or someone else gets hired to actually run the day2day crap.

    Because right now, they only care about instant dollar bills and nothing else... Great for their pockets, horrible for game that is on the verge of being guttered.

    And we're now 10+ months past their "promised balance patch" that would be coming with 2.0...
    S2 is a pretty good developers. If you want to compare it to other F2P games, you probably wished they are like S2. True story.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •