Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    some heroes not yet ?

Account Icon
    is it me or are some heroes missing

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenBlood View Post
    some heroes not yet ?
    No i'm sorry, i'm working on the spells, you can always check at the Changelog there is a "Pre-release'd" changelog which includes the changes i've done without releasing.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedChef View Post
    is it me or are some heroes missing
    Idk how many times i'm gna asnwer this, all heroes ain't added yet, would please be kind and read the previous questions which is almost about the same, and then maybe the answer =)

Account Icon
    sorry wiggy i am very lazy when it comes to reading i scanned the post and didnt see the ? asked but ty for answering again. ty for the post though

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Update Release: Customization of Newerth 1.3.4.jar

I feel a shame'd to release this before fixing the skills but i just haven't found the time. Please read the changelog.

And i have some ****'d up bug annoying the **** out of me,

As you can now see i've added an Alt hero menu, last option says "Enable alt", now what this does if it's checked, it's just like normal, but if it's NOT checked, it will remove this little blue icon next to the hero, now this ****'d up bug accurs, on all modifed hero's the preview model won't show up, i have seriously NO IDEA what's causeing this, so please any1 who might have a clue, tell me!!!

I don't think Gladius Beardicus whip skill effect is working it just plays the default one.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by TreasoN View Post
    I don't think Gladius Beardicus whip skill effect is working it just plays the default one.
    -.-' people just like you make me damn mad, would u make me a favour and read this line again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggy_boy View Post
    Please read the changelog.
    Now read this,
    Code:
    Removed:
    - Removed the ability generation(It didn't work properly and i'll just have to rewrite it anyway);
    and if you still haven't got it, please read this line,
    Code:
    - Added new alt for Gladiator(his spells doesn't work since i removed the ability);
    Now please fix your sentence

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    -.-' people just like you make me damn mad, would u make me a favour and read this line again?

Now read this,
    Code:
    Removed:
    - Removed the ability generation(It didn't work properly and i'll just have to rewrite it anyway);
    and if you still haven't got it, please read this line,
    Code:
    - Added new alt for Gladiator(his spells doesn't work since i removed the ability);
    Now please fix your sentence
    dont waste your time on kids/dumbs who wont bother reading.
    Just dont, it's unhealthy and it doesnt improve anything/anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by oNioN_CuTeR View Post
    give to me i need namechanger PLEASSE! my name is unspelled wrongly

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Update Release: Customization of Newerth 1.3.9.jar

Yay! Finally the logo has arrive'd!, i'm very greatful for my friend who made it for me and please tell me, what you think about it?

I hopyfully also fixed the spell system, i'm not sure it's working to 100% therefor i havn't borther'd to add any spells more then accursed's first ability, so if anybody could do me a favour and tell me if his 1st ability is working?

Check the changelog for more details
    Last edited by Wiggy_boy; 10-21-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Update Release: Customization of Newerth 1.3.4.jar

Yay! Finally the logo has arrive'd!, i'm very greatful for my friend who made it for me and please tell me, what you think about it?

I hopyfully also fixed the spell system, i'm not sure it's working to 100% therefor i havn't borther'd to add any spells more then accursed's first ability, so if anybody could do me a favour and tell me if his 1st ability is working?

Check the changelog for more details
    Not everyone likes reading pages of texts, sorry for reporting something I thought -MIGHT- have been unknown. It's not like i was like "OMGGASDSADA THIS SKILZL N0T WORKIGNZ PLOX FEEX."

Gj on the rest of the mod tho.

Can you just update the previous mod? Since this mod obviously has a lot of bugs. Also the other was made open-source. Another issue with this mod that the other didn't have is that I ALWAYS see the alt-avatar. Say if the enemy picks Witch slayer with default skin, it will always show the Alt-Avatar Slayer even if he hasn't got it.

Unless you can implement it so that it only shows the alt avatar when I pick it or when someone actually has the alt avatar I don't think I'll be using it.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSSIAN_AFK View Post
    Can you just update the previous mod? Since this mod obviously has a lot of bugs. Also the other was made open-source. Another issue with this mod that the other didn't have is that I ALWAYS see the alt-avatar. Say if the enemy picks Witch slayer with default skin, it will always show the Alt-Avatar Slayer even if he hasn't got it.

Unless you can implement it so that it only shows the alt avatar when I pick it or when someone actually has the alt avatar I don't think I'll be using it.
    Not to be rude, but i don't see your point.

The previous mod? All altertive mod picker?

if so, I've got lots of more bugs, that is true, cuz i havn't fixed them all yet, i'm working,

Can't i just update the previous one? hmm, well even if it is open source doens't mean i can do whatever i want to? idk if you have any experince of programming, but just cuz it's open source, doesn't mean it's the same langauge, he use'd Visual Basic, i use Java.

And if i'm not sure i'm understanding ur last statement

On my mod: if you pick witch slayer u get pimp, if some1 else picks it, he get's pimp

On his mod: if you pick witch slayer u get pimp, if some1 else picks it, he get's pimp

so bascially it's exactly the same, i don't see ur point O.o?

Mhh.. How about making a changelog in your program? Seems like an increasing number of people is asking the same questions here. Something so people will know that something isn't working as inteded, so they wont come asking the same questions all over here. I'm sure you can figure out something? if you know what i mean.

Not to be rude, but i don't see your point.

The previous mod? All altertive mod picker?

if so, I've got lots of more bugs, that is true, cuz i havn't fixed them all yet, i'm working,

Can't i just update the previous one? hmm, well even if it is open source doens't mean i can do whatever i want to? idk if you have any experince of programming, but just cuz it's open source, doesn't mean it's the same langauge, he use'd Visual Basic, i use Java.

And if i'm not sure i'm understanding ur last statement

On my mod: if you pick witch slayer u get pimp, if some1 else picks it, he get's pimp

On his mod: if you pick witch slayer u get pimp, if some1 else picks it, he get's pimp

so bascially it's exactly the same, i don't see ur point O.o?
    Wrong,

On your mod : If I pick Witch Slayer I get pimp, if enemy or teammate pick Witch Slayer he get pimp.

His Mod : If I pick Witch Slayer I get pimp, if enemy or teammate pick Witch Slayer he get pimp (UNLESS HE HAS PIMP BOUGHT WITH COINS)

Not to be rude but it really isn't that hard to understand.

Also, once you understand what i'm writing and what a load of other people are on about ONLY THEN can you implement it into your mod.

I have very basic knowledge of visual basic and probably won't be able to update that mod, So I think it's best we support this guy and help him implement into his mod what the other mod author had done. With a little bit of work on this he can probably apply the thing we are talking about.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen` View Post
    Mhh.. How about making a changelog in your program? Seems like an increasing number of people is asking the same questions here. Something so people will know that something isn't working as inteded, so they wont come asking the same questions all over here. I'm sure you can figure out something? if you know what i mean.
    yes idd that is a very smart idea, now i've already figure'd that aswell, it's just that i'm trying to get all the heroes to work first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    Wrong,

On your mod : If I pick Witch Slayer I get pimp, if enemy or teammate pick Witch Slayer he get pimp.

His Mod : If I pick Witch Slayer I get pimp, if enemy or teammate pick Witch Slayer he get pimp (UNLESS HE HAS PIMP BOUGHT WITH COINS)

Not to be rude but it really isn't that hard to understand.

Also, once you understand what i'm writing and what a load of other people are on about ONLY THEN can you implement it into your mod.
    hmm?? so if i understand this correct they're exactly the same exept on his mod when your teamplayer/enemy picked pimp slaye(the bought one) something happens, but u nvr said what exactly??

and talking about understanding? well, before u say something, please think about that every1 ain't from brittain and born with the language, excuse me if i'm wrong, but ur flag says brittain

I have very basic knowledge of visual basic and probably won't be able to update that mod, So I think it's best we support this guy and help him implement into his mod what the other mod author had done. With a little bit of work on this he can probably apply the thing we are talking about.
    Thank you very much for beliving ^^'

Alright I'm going to do my best to explain what Mango is saying/suggesting.

I am playing a 1on1 vs you. My name is RUSSIAN yours is WIGGY.

We are playing Valkyrie vs Witch slayer.

New Mod (WIGGYS MOD)

RUSSIAN : Your mod + Witch Slayer alt avatar enabled
    WIGGY : NO MOD + Hasn't bought Alt Avatar so only has Standard skin

I (RUSSIAN) Pick Valkyrie(Standard Skin), you (WIGGY) Pick Witch Slayer(Standard Skin)

What each of us see

RUSSIAN : Standard Valkyrie, Witch Slayer (Alternative Avatar)
    WIGGY : Standard Valkyrie, Witch Slayer (Standard)

Old Mod (The old mod made in visual basic)

RUSSIAN : Old Mod + Witch Slayer alt avatar enabled
    WIGGY : NO MODS + Hasn't brought Alt Avatar, so Only has Standard skin

I (RUSSIAN) Pick Valkyrie (Standard Skin), You (WIGGY) Pick Witch Slayer (Standard Skin)

What each of us see

RUSSIAN : Standard Valkyrie, Witch Slayer (Standard Skin)

So the point is, we don't want to force the alt avatars ALL THE TIME no matter who picks it. Only force the alt avatars when we have enabled it and only when WE pick them. Otherwise let it be default so only show Alt avatar if they have them and pick them. If they don't own Pimp Slayer then don't show it.

I've done my best to explain. I can help you as much as you want. I just want this mod and your work to be perfect. If you wany my skype or anything please do not hesitate to pm, i'll happily share it with you. RUSSIAN_AFK!
    Last edited by RUSSIAN_AFK; 10-20-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Alright I'm going to do my best to explain what Mango is saying/suggesting.

I am playing a 1on1 vs you. My name is RUSSIAN yours is WIGGY.

We are playing Valkyrie vs Witch slayer.

New Mod (WIGGYS MOD)

RUSSIAN : Your mod + Witch Slayer alt avatar enabled
    WIGGY : NO MOD + Hasn't bought Alt Avatar so only has Standard skin

I (RUSSIAN) Pick Valkyrie(Standard Skin), you (WIGGY) Pick Witch Slayer(Standard Skin)

What each of us see

RUSSIAN : Standard Valkyrie, Witch Slayer (Alternative Avatar)

Old Mod (The old mod made in visual basic)

RUSSIAN : Old Mod + Witch Slayer alt avatar enabled
    WIGGY : NO MODS + Hasn't brought Alt Avatar, so Only has Standard skin

I (RUSSIAN) Pick Valkyrie (Standard Skin), You (WIGGY) Pick Witch Slayer (Standard Skin)

What each of us see

RUSSIAN : Standard Valkyrie, Witch Slayer (Standard Skin)

So the point is, we don't want to force the alt avatars ALL THE TIME no matter who picks it. Only force the alt avatars when we have enabled it and only when WE pick them. Otherwise let it be default so only show Alt avatar if they have them and pick them. If they don't own Pimp Slayer then don't show it.

I've done my best to explain. I can help you as much as you want. I just want this mod and your work to be perfect. If you wany my skype or anything please do not hesitate to pm, i'll happily share it with you. RUSSIAN_AFK!
    Thank you, now i'm sure what they're saying, but to whoever claims this is true, i'm telling "Bullshit!", i've seen his code, i've learned from it, our mods work just the same in this kind of case.

Alright fair enough, is it possible to do though what i'm asking for?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    Alright fair enough, is it possible to do though what i'm asking for?
    I doubt so :/