I see this very good work and thanks for making this work so that everyone can enjoy
but hey I'm new here and download the custom Customization of Newerth 1.16.5.jar
I have also updated java I have HoNModManager (Java) but is different from my image that you have mine seems it was older version
but I want you to tell me how to activate the custon ton as I do and nothing happens
honmod active drag the Jcuston and nothing besides not to do with the java file (with) that weighs 712 kb where I have to paste that file I have to put
maybe we explain but I'm Latino and tells me understand English and I hope you can explain to use and see your work
apology if I have typos
You do get the file "(CoN).honmod" then you would like to paste it to the right directory, and then run your HoNMoDManager and then it should be able to apply the mod.
So far these alt avatars does not work for me:
1) Sub Zero Accursed - giving me "File "heroes/accursed/alt/ability_01/effects/ability.effect" referenced at line 51 of %path%\mod.xml not found" error
2) Mandromeda - giving me "File "heroes/andromeda/alt/ability_01/effects/trail.effect" referenced at line 47 of %path%\mod.xml not found"
3) GrandFather Time Chronos - giving me "File "heroes/chronos/alt2/ability_01/effects/walk.effect" referenced at line 118 of %path%\mod.xml not found"
4) Mage Empath - giving me "File "heroes/empath/alt/ability_04/effects/state.effect" referenced at line 261 of %path%\mod.xml not found"
5) Panthera Gemini - giving me "File "heroes/gemini/alt/firepet_projectile/model.mdf" referenced at line 332 of %path%\mod.xml not found"
6) Mother Nature Keeper - giving me "File "heroes/treant/alt2/effects/affector.effect" referenced at line 405 of %path%\mod.xml not found"
7) Sister Martyr - giving me "File "heroes/martyr/alt/projectile/projectile.entity" referenced at line 548 of %path%\mod.xml not found"
8) Spriticus - giving me "File "heroes/fairy/alt/projectile/projectile.entity" referenced at line 880 of %path%\mod.xml not found"
9) Wraith Revenant - giving me "File "heroes/fairy/alt/ability_01/effects/impact.effect" referenced at line 952 of %path%\mod.xml not found"
10) Corporeal Shadowblade - giving me"File "heroes/shadowblade/alt/ability_01/effects/sword_state.effect" referenced at line 953 of %path%\mod.xml not found"
11) Mr Chipper - giving me "File "heroes/chipper/alt/projectile/projectile.entity" referenced at line 1063 of %path%\mod.xml not found"
12) Gladius Beardicus - giving me "File "heroes/gladiator/alt2/ability_02/effects/cast.effect" referenced at line 1067 of %path%\mod.xml not found"
13) Fallen Valkyrie - giving me "File "heroes/valkyrie/alt2/ability_02/projectile.entity" referenced at line 1136 of %path%\mod.xml not found"
Now, I KNOW that the CoN compilations was intended for and work with All-in HoN Manager Java (except midas alt), but I really want to use the regular HoN ModManager instead because of other mods that doesn't work with the Java one.
Please, make CoN compilations also compatible with HoN ModManager!
CoN v1.16.9 still working fine with me! Still waiting patiently and checking every day for an update to come. I support few mods and this is one of them! Appreciate your hard work Wiggy!
Here's what I've been using as of late.
Just wondering if we could get an update on your progress wiggy? I'm actually a little worried that my previous post is the last post since 1-19. Is no one even checking back anymore?
....you see I'm kinda lazy, and my friends always complain that i spend to much time programming instead of playing with them
Please remember, Wiggy is also a human, he needs to prioritize friends over anything else. Making & updating this program is a lot of work. Please, let him update his program at his own pace, don't rush him, don't keep asking for updates.You see I'll hopefully soon update CoN to 2.0
I do have another announcation, With the new CoN it'll be handling 2 versions of updates, minor and major. Major updates are normal client updates and will be handeld by me. The other set of update called minor is when CoN will be updating it's data(unit's, taunt's, announcer's) and i won't be doing this, therefore i'm asking any1 of you guys to help out and be the minor updater.
What will you be doing?
You will get a handling software that handles all the data and you add heroes, alts, spells, anouncers, wtf ever is new in the HoN client and then you just export the data and every1 will have the new data in 5 secounds. It's simple!
Well You've got to be able to speak proper english.
You've got to have some small programming knowledge or atleast some modding knowledge.
And the time to do it.
thanks for the update, I am a computer science major so I have some experience with c++ and java programming. I wouldn't mind giving you a hand with it. I don't have any knowledge with HoN mods personally but I'm a quick learner and, being an American, I speak fluent english.
I will see if I can find some tutorials on this matter in the forums to help me understand more of what you would need me to know.
I like this App.
BUT ! it not work with this mode:
with "AoE Range Indicators"
can someone help ? i rly neeed AOE indicator (and other too ofc, but other is working)!
Hey xD, Umm i just felt i ow you guys an update, and tbh I still wna remind you people, that the new update 2.0 isn't "HUGE", also why it's taking so long is cuz the first week it was frozen due a bug, and now it's been frozen for about a week cuz i haven't rly been feeling so well, but I am back now and i hope on finnishing it asap.
its okay wiggy!!! we respect that you couldn't work on it all the time.
Some reason I cant get this to work. I made my custom java hon manager file but it says its incompatible or conflicting with another mod. What do?