Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Delete your lies and apologise!

Chasm || VizzleDrizz
    #HoN_Newb & #LoL_Amateur

"A fail a day keeps the ego at bay."

Quote Originally Posted by GATTUSO` View Post
    Seriously gtfo let ppl flame you here without your interference.
    Damn! The guy we are flaming isn't taking it the wrong way! RabbleRabbleRabbleRabble!

Quote Originally Posted by Khariumx View Post
    Echt ff serious, houd je kanker bek vuile kut autist. Wat denk je nou dat je baas bent in een vidio spel tering mongool. Ik weet echt niet wat je nou stoer loopt te doen jongen, maar je bent echt een kanker mongool die zn hele leven verkracht heeft aan hon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

How many brothers does Swindlemelawnz have? He can just make his entire team him 4 brothers, then convince them to let him keep 100% profit ... sounds like a great idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by KingRaven View Post
    lol..

No, I didn't bother getting a 4-year because I changed to IT/Business/Leadership and it's doing very well for me right now.

However, on that note, I am one of the only people in IT that can write a complete sentence, as it's a bunch of calculus buffs with no concept of English.
    Damn, calculus buffs? Some of my co-workers are a Marine Biologist major and a Parks, Recreations, and Leisure major.

Who actually gets a job in their field of study anyways?

Screw college, 60k+ a year with a GED in the IT industry with no certifications.

LOL what were those quotes from peter?

'LOL 2 trips to sweden this year, youmad?'

Quote Originally Posted by Zefyrus View Post
    British are an above average class of players, personally I like em a lot.

Echt ff serious, houd je kanker bek vuile kut autist. Wat denk je nou dat je baas bent in een vidio spel tering mongool. Ik weet echt niet wat je nou stoer loopt te doen jongen, maar je bent echt een kanker mongool die zn hele leven verkracht heeft aan hon.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...%20tough%20guy

Damn, apparently some dutchies seem to forget about the fact that mods can use online translators.

Quote Originally Posted by Kzod View Post
    sender you trying to speak in swindletalk or are you just dumb
    But... both those things are the same, speaking swingletalk and being dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by MosDuff View Post
    Since I majored in English, I am pretty confident on this one.

Here you go: http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/quotes.asp

Prolly shoulda googled that **** first, huh?

NOW DELETE YOUR LIES AND APOLOGIZE
    American English where dots and commas go inside quote and date is written in strange way that only Americans use it.

pak je rust

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I think the early Peter (as Pesti) over swindle ( as DM) victory was pretty hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by KingRaven View Post
    lol..

No, I didn't bother getting a 4-year because I changed to IT/Business/Leadership and it's doing very well for me right now.

However, on that note, I am one of the only people in IT that can write a complete sentence, as it's a bunch of calculus buffs with no concept of English.
    Wait... so KingRaven doesn't even have an AB and he claims he was "looking into" Fuqua and gsb for their MBA programs? trolololol what a joke. I previously thought you went to a TTT like Kelley or some ****, but apparently even that is one grade above you.

You can't even apply to these programs w/o an AB bro.

DELETE YOUR LIES AND APOLOGIZE.

Quote Originally Posted by jellYMADness View Post
    American English where dots and commas go inside quote and date is written in strange way that only Americans use it.
    That's because we're the Alpha and the Omega. No other country matters.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggg ppppppppppppppplaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyysssssssssss s

You are a disgrace to anyone that speaks dutch lol. "vidio"? Are you 12 years old or just really ****ing illiterate?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456