Thread: You've been S2'ed

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    S2 wtf r u doing? stop jerking start working...
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbojugend View Post
    ye i have graphic issues too, as well as several errors including login, reconnect, k2, and some delicious spikes on top of that, had neither before this flawless patch at least they fixed so the games stopped recording again.
    well i better go que some tmm so i can meet up with some nice non griefing 1550 retards
    That's HoN.

- ****k yeah its going to be gaming night today ( friday )
    * HoN aint working - i got butt****ed

ALright saturday night - Butt****ed yet again

Seriously **** u S2 u cant even keep ur game up properly, when i played Runescape never had server problems and thats the shittiest game ever.

S2'd butt****ed however u gonna say it. And dont say thank u for ur paitience because no1 has patience longer for u 12 hours just to check if everything is OK? ****ing joke

My favorite game gets financially restructured in order to gain more players, game servors can't handle the increase of traffic.
    S2'd

"Game found" (green), (green), (green), (green), (green), (gray). S2'ed

Prepurchased for taunt, taunt released to all... S2'd
    Purchased game to have every playable aspect, EA comes... S2'd
    Every weekend that I try to play I get S2'd

I study and work alot. Weekend i wanna play a nice game of HoN. Past 2 months havent been able to play a single game cause servers where down ALWAYS WEEKENED.

$2'd

Bring EA hero with crucial pwn-in-under-1-second-bug
    Fixing it
    Releasing the hero
    Releasing EA exclusive alt avatar with even stronger shred-bug

s2ed
    ...Hounding around since 2009...

I met a beautiful girl. She started flirting with me and then just as I leaned in for a kiss, she kicked me hard in the balls.

S2'ed

Account Icon
    Telling us the game will be balanced,and that there won't be any things you get stronger with.

Added: Early Access hero's.

S2'ed

Cant wait for October
    http://heroes-ofnewerth.blogspot.com...ming-soon.html
    October is the beginning of an exciting and fun month we're calling the HoN Players Challenge and Appreciation Month.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Cant wait for October
    http://heroes-ofnewerth.blogspot.com...ming-soon.html
    October is the beginning of an exciting and fun month we're calling the HoN Players Challenge and Appreciation Month.
    You've just been S2'ed!
    (Pollywog Priest)> f off pakistan
    (Bombardier)> SO STFU MORON
    (Pollywog Priest)> go for jihad
    (Bombardier)> U JUSLT PIECEOFSHIT
    (Pollywog Priest)> JIHAD
    (Bombardier)> iam not pakistan ****in idiot
    (Pollywog Priest)> F OFF ALLAH. Y STEAL MORE, FAGGOT
    NERD RAGE = BEST RAGE!

Game Found! Loading Assets... GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREY GREY.
    Join Queue
    Game Found! Game Found! Loading Assets... GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREY.
    Join Queue
    Game Found! Loading Assets... GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREY GREY.
    You have been disconnected from matchmaking.
    Matchmaking is currently disabled, this is usually due to a patch in progress. Check the forums for more information.
    Open forums.
    Forums down.

Signed Tos
    S2'ed

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan View Post
    Prepurchased for taunt, taunt released to all... S2'd
    Purchased game to have every playable aspect, EA comes... S2'd
    Every weekend that I try to play I get S2'd
    Taunt was never a prepurchase exclusive.
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

this october will be horrible TOTALLY s2'ed

Free to play to attract new players.. new players join.. existing players start new accounts to pwn the new players, don't even need a real email address. Some players got 10+ newb-stomping accounts, scoring 50-0 per game. All new players quit.

s2'd

So my account got hacked and they played a few games on it and used up my free name change. I got stats from those games removed and my account/name fixed within a day.
    AmIdoingitright?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grigden View Post
    holy cow, f5 makes a page refresh! why wasnt i informed 8 years ago? this changes everything

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    i was told there would only be cosmetic changes in this game...

...6 months later

S2'ed

Feel good about mastering HoN, a hard game indeed

HoN becomes fckn my little pony in terms of difficulty

S2'd.

I find it hilarious that S2 is the only company that I can think of where their community would create this term "S2'ed". You don't see World of Warcraft/Warcraft 3/Starcraft players or TF2/CS players going "Oh I just got Valve'd/Blizzard'd (would it be Blizzarded or simply Blizzard'd?). I realize both of those companies are gigantic and well established but even before their success, I still can't recall people resorting to what the S2 community is doing. I can't imagine what its like for S2 to try and keep this game going with this amount of criticism (some of it is justified criticism, of course).