Thread: Clan TGM won our first official scrim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Clan TGM won our first official scrim

Vs LC

Havn't heard of it, but you're in TGM? It's becasue I won the scrim 1v5, yes.

1v5.

Once replays are out, here is the match ID for proof, start to finish, 1v5 scrim match.

Enjoy.

Clan TGM represent.

Last edited by Rawrior; 10-16-2009 at 03:09 AM.

Account Icon
    Believe it or not, this is actually true.

Nice screenshot chone. LOL

Account Icon
    Bahaha brilliant.

Account Icon
    Propicks by LC and a Doombringer on swift !

Account Icon
    I actually hope someone got a video replay. I want to see how that played out lmfao XD
    Last edited by Level5Pidgey; 10-16-2009 at 04:52 AM.

pretty easy tbh.... you were 1 man (**** ton of gold) versus a team who have ONE stun between them all....

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamlar View Post
    pretty easy tbh.... you were 1 man (**** ton of gold) versus a team who have ONE stun between them all....
    In theory the team of 5 still should have had it. With some good disablers they would have owned.
    Unfortunate picks though. I assume they thought it would be easy so they just picked whoever.

Gonna have to make a note of this match, look forward to watching it once replays are enabled.

If only one of the lc's had had the hindsight to pick Electrician or Polywog...or hell any disabler for that matter. The ending may well have been completely different.

Out of interest, how much did your PSR shoot up after winning that one?
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why people appear to be bright...until you hear them speak.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamlar View Post
    are you kidding me!!! the plus gold is nice but all they would have to do is blood hunter silence/ ult, jereziah walks up and heals voodoo stuns and night hound just attacks and not to mention wretched hag lurking for haunt slow.... it would be very hard to win even if they were noobs... they had to be over confident/aggressive/noobish to lose that game... but still props to you man taking that victory amazing feat non the less.
    Last edited by Brandybeans; 10-16-2009 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandybeans View Post
    are you kidding me!!! the plus gold is nice but all they would have to do is blood hunter silence/ ult, jereziah walks up and heals voodoo stuns and night hound just attacks and not to mention wretched hag lurking for haunt slow.... it would be very hard to win even if they were noobs... they had to be over confident/aggressive/noobish to lose that game... but still props to you man taking that victory amazing feat non the less.
    Don't forget the greatly increased experience gain. I should imagine that he would have had atleast 5-10 levels on them by the 10 minute mark.

Still kudos is deserved, great achievement none-the-less.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why people appear to be bright...until you hear them speak.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Jareth View Post
    Don't forget the greatly increased experience gain. I should imagine that he would have had atleast 5-10 levels on them by the 10 minute mark.

Still kudos is deserved, great achievement none-the-less.
    thats where the stuns would have come in, if they had more than 1 stun they would have been able to put 3 in a lane against him and just gank the hell out of him.

I still dont know how he won though, the whole game 2 people should have been pushing a lane while the other 3 stayed on him, if he moved over to defend pull pack and push another lane.
    Its Hammertime

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate View Post
    thats where the stuns would have come in, if they had more than 1 stun they would have been able to put 3 in a lane against him and just gank the hell out of him.

I still dont know how he won though, the whole game 2 people should have been pushing a lane while the other 3 stayed on him, if he moved over to defend pull pack and push another lane.
    Precisely what I said in my previous post. The fact that they didn't pick a single disabler just shows how over confident they were.

I hope the replay system has an option for ingame chat...I would love to see what that team of 5 were saying during this slaughter.

Rawr....
    Is it fine if I say I am afraid of you.
    First it was your 36/1 in our game now this?
    Stop playing for a while man.... LET ME CATCH UP! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    The minimap is your friend, your father, and your god.

I call lies.
    Looking For Testers!

Thank you to AvunaOs for this excellent banner.
    [F4F]
    Mindwave, The Telekinetic - Lightwave, The Light Entity

Account Icon
    So a 2006 PSR player played agaisnt a 1100ish something and others 1400ish? I'm not impressed that you've picked some LC non-pros.

By the way, everyone do keep in mind that Rawrior said what he did to LC was his "6th clan already". He really does have no life

I think this is a joke Vadi, no need to take it so personally.

Whether he actually beat them or not, I don't think anybody had intended to imply that LC is bad. I'll admit posting this publicly may not have been a good idea, especially for a clan of our nature. Nevertheless, Rawrior is a very good player (from what I've heard), and him winning in no way makes the people he beat bad.

EDIT: On a side note, why was S2Arnej in that game?

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Having trouble getting started? The Training Grounds and Project Epoch can help!
    I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripwyr View Post
    I think this is a joke Vadi, no need to take it so personally.

Whether he actually beat them or not, I don't think anybody had intended to imply that LC is bad. I'll admit posting this publicly may not have been a good idea, especially for a clan of our nature. Nevertheless, Rawrior is a very good player (from what I've heard), and him winning in no way makes the people he beat bad.

He posted it in the LC thread, so I think he was trying to troll us, unfortunately.
    It's okay, we're civilized, we can deal with it.

I don't see why he would try to insult us though, as having lesser skilled people in our clan just means we are not elitists ^_^
    I love the way we help out new players.

Though yeah, I think some of our players could have given him a run for his money. We'll have to do this again! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Tripwyr View Post
    That's weirding me out...Unless he came to spectate(Which seems weird) I can't think of any reason he'd be there...

Quote Originally Posted by Level5Pidgey View Post
    I don't see why he would try to insult us though, as having lesser skilled people in our clan just means we are not elitists ^_^
    I agree with you, he shouldn't be doing this. It's not what our clan is about, we're here to help newer players, not troll them.

He just joined last night, so I'm sure somebody will talk to him. If he posted this trying to troll you, he's welcome to join another clan. It's my impression that he was just doing this for fun though, and I think that it may have just been misinterpreted.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Having trouble getting started? The Training Grounds and Project Epoch can help!
    I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.