If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.
meh, depends on what you mean by troll.
I prefer to troll my enemies
Codex rush valk is my favorite.
Honorable mention to shroud maliken, no boots hag (only item codex 5 ofc), codex pharo is fun too.
thunderclaw TB, puzzlebox puppet, scout (any items!)
Last edited by SomeWeirdSin; 08-30-2011 at 09:23 AM.
TBH one of the few heroes I actually think Codex might be a good pickup for IS hellbringer!
You getting low? Just pewpew whoever you have targeted by life void, and boom goes your HP.
It's basically a combined self-heal&targeted nuke, and it's very strong.
Of course this is meant for pubs. There are better pickups if you're serious, but codex is great for pubs where carries believe thunderclaw is a perfect item.
Massing Runed Cleavers with Plague Rider. Nuke and autoattack dem fckers down with 300 dmg.
There's so many i don't know where to start.
Lately the "We've won already just concede already" build is Elder parasite basher)
I have yet to try this out in a game, but it goes something like this:
- Pick any hero ( I'd prefer or maybe )
- Get boots (preferably Posthaste/Striders)
- Fill the rest of your inventory up with Bottles.
- Run up to people that are on low health and give them a bottle, when they're finished and you get it back, run back to your fountain to refill it.
- Bonus points if you give Bottles to the enemy team as well (be sure to reprimand them when they don't give them back)
- Keep doing this for the rest of the game
- Get a good Chatassist macro or just keep spamming stuff like "I'm the waterboy!" "Get your refreshments here!" etc.
- Profit! :Bottle: :Bottle: :Bottle: :Bottle: :Bottle:
CARRY GLACIUS!! go glac with a frostwolf, hellflower, and savage. funny thing is it worked rather well. Jeraziah with shroud and riftshards is fun too
Armadon with Codex is pretty boss too. Can't kill him and he has more than enough mana to use it all the time.
voodoo jester with level 5 codex Stun>curse>codex> ulti for good measure if they're high hp targets
Silhouette + pkey. Viable too, though I would rarely recommend tryin it...