Thread: I've never been a "USA! USA! AMERICA **** YEAHR!" guy, BUT...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Not an American, but in terms of hatred towards the USA, from what I've seen mostly Europeans have the most extremist hatred. More so than countries from the middle east, I find.

Whatever though, there are problems and good things with every country but for someone (In this case the Swede) to go out of their way to insult someone's country is pretty ****ing classless.
    Yeap he was an Idiot.

The Scandinavian Countries produce many good thing like games and music but many other countries do it to like Germany, England, USA, Japan and so on.

trash talking another country = bad idea. trash talking your own country is how hilarious as hell

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    "My country is better than yours" arguments will never end.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I will not be disagree with you but... But i wll stay patriotic at this question... Couse i love my country and i love the place where i was born and studyed and learning about life and people. Even if my country bad or smth. Or have bad economic or bad relationships with others i will love my country how i will love my parents. I love Russia. Even if some country will tell me that Russia is not good.

Also sorry for my bad english... I hope u got what i want to tell u.