Thread: Ask Cata

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    who the **** are you and who gives a **** ?

Quote Originally Posted by woosholay View Post
    who the **** are you and who gives a **** ?
    The Illustrious and Immortal leader of Glorious BROstorm. He rules with an Iron Fist. ))

http://honcast.com/video/2011/04/24/qq-gaming-quali-tournament-eg-vs-port-game-2-eg-ve

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysma View Post
    Q 87: Tamuril
    Some of our officers kick people for shitty reasons, we wouldn't be nicknamed DRAMASTORM otherwise. Don't care about what you think about the clan, I love it either way :3 I love it with the bad officers, all the drama etc.
    But we're Idlestorm

I support clan [BRO] Just because of the funniest, chillest, realest forum posts I've ever seen. Never really posted in any of them, but hell I sure read all of them. I don't understand why everyone says you have a bad reputation, every BRO I've ever played with has been chill as ****. Makes me want to be a BRO, but I'm not from /v/ /tear
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes...
    That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Don't sweat petty things....
    or pet sweaty things

What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen courier? :FlyingCourier:

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Statement 16: [FSTD]Mr_Fister
    oh u mr fister

Q 96: woosholay
    I'm kind of a big deal

Statement 17: [BRO]Mellow
    DRAMASTORM, IDLESTORM, BROSTORM, all the same thing,

Statement 18: [hac]Yay_Pancakes
    Honestly man, if you're a cool guy and you can put up with clanmates and you really want to join I have absolutely no problem with that. Let me know ingame or via problems if you want a clan invite

pointless thread is pointless.

I think I have seen you around and I think that you should see the doctor to start a treatment for your megalomania.

Can this thread be closed now?

I'll take a clan invite for sure! About to head to bed though, 4 a.m. here in Houston. Idk if you can send clan invites when im offline?

..anyways... ingame name Yay_Pancakes

Cheers everybody.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes...
    That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Don't sweat petty things....
    or pet sweaty things

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Q 97: [KCD]Ritualst
    Hey I'm not a mod, but I'd say, no

Statement 19: Yay_Pancakes
    I'll throw you an invite when I seen you online man

You can also just join the brostorm channel (/j clan brostorm) and ask an online officer

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDon View Post
    WRONG... - magic armour lasts a certain amount = You lower their magic armour to whatever for a certain amount of seconds, flaming hammer and life void lower the enemies magic resistance for a few seconds. It DOESNT GO BELOW 0 EZ GAIM

Magic armour penetration means, THEY DONT GET ANY MAGIC ARMOUR TAKEN OFF THEM, IT MEANS YOUR SPELLS IGNORE THE MAGIC ARMOUR.... = If you have spellshards that i believe they are magic armour PENETRATION ONLY YOUR SPELLS will do more damage, when if you use life void, flamin hammer or whatever its called, or that - 5 magic armour item your whole team will do more magic damage because you lower their magic armour, otherwise with spells ur spells bypass a certain amount of magic damage. Ez gaim
    amour amour <3

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by meh` View Post
    the half-life of carbon 14 is approximately 5,730 years, while the half-life of carbon 12 is essentially infinite. If the ratio of carbon 14 to carbon 12 in a certain sample is 25% less than the normal ratio in nature, how old is the sample? You may give an approximation.
    hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by cataclysma View Post
    q 25: [e]watercat
    yes.

Q 26: xxsasorixx
    sexual intercourse, might want to google that one, i doubt you'll be having it anytime soon with a naruto name <3

lmfao!!!!!!

Q 27: [bro]bigchrissy
    you've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.
    Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.
    It's just common sense.

Q 28: [bro]bigchrissy
    get a job.

Q 29: technis
    where your clan tag gone [bro]?

Q 30: [haft]doctorz

lmfao!!

Why are you so hard to carry in SBT?

Why did you start a clan in an online game where you act like bros to other nerds? Are you trying to compensate for your lack of a social life?

Account Icon
    HI Cataclysma

I am pro @ Street Fighter, Tekken and Marvel vs Capcom Will I see you at Evo ?

if so can we have secks?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    @Dixynormus: I am pro @ SSF4, SF4, and Super Turbo II. When I get a good enough internet connection to NOT see each frame as it happens I will dominate you. Unless you play 'Rog...then I will just get angry and rape you.

@[BRO]Cataclysma: Your icon is my background. ~Salutes

Do you love owls? I hear if you dont they come for you in the night and remove your legs, because everyone loves owls except mice and shrews. And simon cowls. Which is why theres owls in his dressing room, gravy containers, and when he hides at sea he still cant hide from them since theres owls in the navy. If you dont love owls i will assume you are Simon cowls. If it comes to that i will alert Zeyphr.

:chro: