Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    1. No more S2Games.
    2. No more S2Games.
    3. No more S2Games.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    1. Less freedom to SPAM accounts. (Less Griefing)
    2. Better matchmaking algorithm (Obviously will be)
    3. No more empty promises, outrageous timeframes and fail servers.

That doesn't look like LoL at all.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraMong View Post
    Lycan port.
    Exactly

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by xanderK View Post
    The 0:00 rune was taken out for a very very good reason and I find it hard to believe that anyone would have a problem with it.

Basically if a halfway decent mid player got either DD or Illusion, they pretty much won the lane. Total coin flip.

Thats simply not true if this was the case it wouldn't of been part the game for so long and Dan nothing agaisnt u pretty much u and HenryD are the only good thing good about Honcast everyone else talks out there ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SomaZ View Post
    Shop lag.
    This
    My suggestions:

Key Binding - http://tinyurl.com/BindDemItems2

Remake votekicking - http://tinyurl.com/RmkVotekickingNao2

Ability to use item hotkeys while shopping - http://tinyurl.com/DemHotkeys2

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentHaze View Post
    Thats simply not true if this was the case it wouldn't of been part the game for so long and Dan nothing agaisnt u pretty much u and HenryD are the only good thing good about Honcast everyone else talks out there ass.
    It is true, that's kinda what happened.

And let's not forget the fact that the distribution of the 0:00 rune is primarily based on luck, and nothing else.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Oh Yea! Tobiwan FTW

No more autistic brazilians.

WoW those screenshots show a promising engine, I hear the pace is about 20-40% slower than HoN - I'm happy with it being 30% -ish slower my micro is getting better the more I play, however sometimes things happen way too fast. Also a game that is 30% slower is more likely to not have as many sub-par players in the mediocre bracket.

I don't have any issue with the units being bigger, or the game being too zoomed in, It is often hard to keep a visual track of whats going on in a team fight. The art work is easier on the eyes as well, this grey and green overly serious forest of caldavar map is not doing my depression any favours

I'm most likely going to move as well. I take issue with this whole free-to-play fiasco, I don't have a problem with dota2 being free to play, since that has been their plan all along. But hey game companies faill all the time, perhaps valve will fail for a change

I really hope they have a rating system that seperate good players from bad ones. The PSR system is ABSOLUTELY not designed for 5v5 random players. it's designed for unit vs. unit, like in SC where they treat teams as units.

This is a niche competitive game, I feel S2 has let down its player base by the presumptuous decisions they have taken in the last few months. I do not trust their vision of the MoBA genre anymore. I do not really want to switch and relearn a hundred heroes. But, sacrifices have to be made
    Last edited by vainster; 08-14-2011 at 01:54 PM.
    My suggestions for improving the metrics of the in-game stat window.
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=173648

0:00 rune broke middle lane. If it was DD or Illusion you were screwed. Invis or Regen really didn't do much at level 1 and haste was the one with the most potential for level 1 action.
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphino View Post
    Taking out the 0.00 rune was the most stupidest thing I can remember in HoN patching history. It gave action and forced teams to roam the river & strategize on high level.
    Step 1 : 4 guys (one of which the mid) camp rune , other guy camps other rune
    Step 2 : if rune on 4 guys, mid gets it , if rune on 1 guy, he tells the other guy what's the rune
    Step 3 : Lane mid with possible handicap

Oh God the mind games are literally raping me.
    $2 stole my account. Here's what their support said : http://postimage.org/image/2y97v75dw/

Check out my item idea : http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=238217

NO LINKS LOL
    Too bad my Fisherman was made redundant by Flux. -_-

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    They will obviously port lycan. So im on the train.
    S2, Dec 13th:
    "We will never allow players to gain an ingame advantage for money, ONLY COSMETICS"

S2, July 29th
    "Players will be able to PURCHASE early access to new heroes to play them before they are released for free to the rest of the legacy players."

1. Fair and balanced game.
    2. Good servers!
    3. Other things to do that play one map, one mode all the time!

only one mention of early acces.. i am dissapoint

dota 2: OMFG THEY PORTED WARBEAST
    btw 1: you dont need to play with russians
    2: you dont need to play with brazils
    3: you dont need to play with swedens

- Made by the mighty Redeye. | 3 different games, my luck | Lucky Monday into the game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12