When we are working on the new patch translation, we found we can not load the Chinese Font library, so the honmod we made was not working if we load the patch in Chinese, it would be crash all the time. Hope someone can help us with this, thanks!
Its not a crash, its an encoding problem so you should try all encoding coonvertions like i said, maybe you can solve it by yourself.
Seems you did not the right steps in notepad++ when the problem occurs
I try to use the resources0.s2z-stringtables- 4 xxxx_en.str(rename our xxx_zh.str)
and use the resources0.s2z-fonts-game_zh.ttf(rename our patch name)
and if use game.ttf(rename our patch name).....normal....