Thread: TSOG disbands

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Off to dota 2

Quote Originally Posted by TaySwiftblad View Post
    I was a 1800, I used Zaku's coaching service, now Im 1400 and my house is going on foreclosure, my wife left me, my kids hate me with a passion and so does my dog...Thanks a lot Zaku

Quote Originally Posted by Jakiro View Post
    drayich is still in nevo, who will compete for a firstplace prize of 1 mio dollars in the first dota2 tourny
    I actually am. I dont think the reason im there is because im gonna play in the dota2 tornament tho. The only reason i am there is because we played alot and im still there like "hall of famer" or whatever. Ive no intensions playing with em, neither them with me.

The funniest thing in this thread is however without any doubts you guys who have "seen the real drayich" its the most amusing part of my 'competive-career' ever. Just because someone is told to be mannered doesnt mean hes gonna take crap from kids who are behaving like crap. Many times ive said no to both waiting for additional players and saying no to remaking games where people left. I will keep doing that forever.

I want professionalism, which means i also want manners, in e-sports. In theory and practice that means i dont call out people in allchat, but i also dont wait for someones mum to decide wether her son is allowed to play or not. The difference is huge.

Whenever people do understand that e-sports is sports with an "e" then there is a possibility to make the gaming grow much more then its already growing. Problem is that the scene consists still of too much younger people who havent understand the point with behaving properly, or following rules - written and unwritten.

Use your energy on changing the overall attitude in gaming community - instead of wasting it here. There will be people thinking we were a mannered a fair team, there will be people thinking the opposite. In the end its about what we can do for this community and i have to say TsoG has done more then everyone so far written in this thread. No offense :-)

TSOG disbands

Dota2 will fix it TsoG

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaDrayich View Post
    I actually am. I dont think the reason im there is because im gonna play in the dota2 tornament tho. The only reason i am there is because we played alot and im still there like "hall of famer" or whatever. Ive no intensions playing with em, neither them with me.

The funniest thing in this thread is however without any doubts you guys who have "seen the real drayich" its the most amusing part of my 'competive-career' ever. Just because someone is told to be mannered doesnt mean hes gonna take crap from kids who are behaving like crap. Many times ive said no to both waiting for additional players and saying no to remaking games where people left. I will keep doing that forever.

I want professionalism, which means i also want manners, in e-sports. In theory and practice that means i dont call out people in allchat, but i also dont wait for someones mum to decide wether her son is allowed to play or not. The difference is huge.

Whenever people do understand that e-sports is sports with an "e" then there is a possibility to make the gaming grow much more then its already growing. Problem is that the scene consists still of too much younger people who havent understand the point with behaving properly, or following rules - written and unwritten.

Use your energy on changing the overall attitude in gaming community - instead of wasting it here. There will be people thinking we were a mannered a fair team, there will be people thinking the opposite. In the end its about what we can do for this community and i have to say TsoG has done more then everyone so far written in this thread. No offense :-)
    QFT.

Damn. Drayich perfectly executes the legendary well-manned smackdown.

See you in DotA 2, mate. Stay true.
    R.I.P. BeerHolder

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

I agree - you'd be surprised how difficult it is to get the other team to simply show up to their matches on time. If they don't respect the tournament enough to get all of their players on-time 10 or 20 minutes early with all their troubles solved, then I'm not going to waste my time sitting there for 30 minutes to an hour while they call up their friend, debug HoN complaining about their mods, fight over Hellbourne/server ping, etc.

Yep. Players and teams alike should respect the fact that they're guests at every tournament they attend. They aren't "entitled" to participate and could be removed at any time (but obviously this is the least desirable option, both for the teams and admins).

If you're playing for money, treat the tournament with the same respect you'd treat a paying job. You don't show up to work 30 minutes late because you ran out of gas (irresponsible, fill up beforehand) or leave 20 minutes early for a 15 minute commute then complain about traffic making you late, etc.

Professionalism is tough to come by these days in e-sports. I think that's all Drayich wants to preach...respect.
    R.I.P. BeerHolder

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    if only my papa had been like drayich, maybe i wouldnt have ended up trolling forums of some crappy game and done something with my life instead.

didn't read the whole thread, but i've spoken to papadrayich few times and he is an awesome guy.

Drayich and tomtom most legendary people to play with. <3 srs game on voip with drayich.

I tip my hat to TSoG!

everyone in this thread got murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by theoutsider View Post
    if only my papa had been like drayich, maybe i wouldnt have ended up trolling forums of some crappy game and done something with my life instead.
    this, i bet papadrayich would have given me a mean spankin and taught me da rights and lefts of this world.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Drayich, Remember when you used to send me random pictures of your house?

Hope you still got that ugly lamp.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    So sad... Was a great team
    MoonMeander: Sometimes when I get bored at night I pretend I'm Chtuluphant and charge my girlfriend, pillow, blanket off the bed and yell "MRRHHHHHHHHHH!"
    Parakletos: two kinds of people in the world: people who jump on their **** in the shower and dirty liers
    Fantasy: You definitely are a GIANT contributer that I am, where I am.
    NovyPirat: The only thing riser needs to survive is the island and the others

www.TWITTER.com/zeNapFTW
    www.YOUTUBE.com/zeNapFTW

Quote Originally Posted by Doinkmoo View Post
    Drayich, Remember when you used to send me random pictures of your house?

Hope you still got that ugly lamp.
    LOL that was my apartment. And that Lamp is nothing you really could use aslong as you have small kids. It got completely destroyed. But if you find me somewhere ill show you new pictures of my house, no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by STDMachine View Post
    everyone in this thread got murdered.

this, i bet papadrayich would have given me a mean spankin and taught me da rights and lefts of this world.

I dont belive in spanking.
    However i wouldve tought you the value of life over an icecreme, youd sit behind me on my bike and we go down to the lake for some refreshing air.

Could still be doable if your adult, however i need a bigger bike-seat for you.

I hope this doesn't mean we won't see Drayich in the competitive scene in the future, whether it be DotA 2 or HoN.

Sad, good ppl!

I dont belive in spanking.
    However i wouldve tought you the value of life over an icecreme, youd sit behind me on my bike and we go down to the lake for some refreshing air.

Could still be doable if your adult, however i need a bigger bike-seat for you.
    Aw shucks pa! I can't wait to sit down at da 'ol pond and do some fishin wif ya!

Drayich>Tralf