Thread: **** You Personally Maliken and your **** ass business ethics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**** You Personally Maliken and your **** ass business ethics.

Just so its clear, s2 will not read this, nor would they give a **** if they did. They knew this patch would piss everyone off, so they will steer clear from the forums for a while.

Never have I been more outraged than when I looked at the patch notes this morning. A few months back when the shop was added, Maliken made several posts talking about how the store was not for the company to make but, but for the company to allow its playerbase wanted customization. Ive been playing this game since July 2009, and it was truly an amazing game, and the game itself is great, but the business route they are taking with this, is ****ing irritating.

Now first of all, S2 knows that every ****ing person thats been playing this game(exception is ignorant ****s and little kids) would be pissed off about this patch. Its not about the fact that I've spent well over a hundred dollars on this game, in fact, I did that because i wanted to. I wanted the gold coins for cool new avatars, I wanted smurf accounts to play with friends, and I wanted to see ***** slapped written across my screen in a fags voice when i smackdowned some scrub. But its the fact that you mother****ers should have a business ethic, and stick with it. Its so obvious what your intentions are.

TO ALL PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE F2P SWITCH:
    S2 is done with you Legacy people. They truly DO NOT care if you continue to play. Sure a few of you will buy gold coins every now and then, but their real money, is coming from the F2P who are buying heroes, buying tokens and early access. They do not, and have no reason to, give a **** about you/me any longer. Our opinions mean nothing, and they are such ****ing liars? How many times did they say HON was a one time fee of 30$? THEN OH, 10$ accounts. How pissed off are you, when you pay 30$ for an account, and the next day, they are 10$? What can you do with 20 dollars? This company tries to squeeze every ****ing penny out of its playerbase that it can, and its gotten to the point that i cant even bring myself to open up matchmaking anymore without being sickened but the fact that I, a person who has put AMPLE, and by ample i mean 10000+ games, time into this game, because i truly loved it. It has been going south as of recently, and its getting worse and worse.

There is a reason i dont play LOL, and its not because the game is ****ing amazing, let me tell you. The game ****ing blows dick in comparison to hon, in almost every single way. BUT, LOL is f2p, so instead of having some pride in the fact that your game is much better, and that you have created something that your customers are happy with, you **** all over them. Early access is beyond despicable, and i cant even understand how you ****dicks sleep at night knowing that you are ****ing over every loyal customer youve ever had, and i mean, thats all we are is customers right? Someone that puts food on your table. Anyways, **** you maliken, take a big dick in your gaping *******.
    Last edited by NytriK; 07-29-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Know your place peasant
    :+1luck:

Damn, I feel the same way but I'm not quite as mad. I've been playing since beta and I always felt that F2P microtransaction games a pieces of ****. Good job S2.

aka jew-nose-it from dota...if you know me i probably raped you

Same way bro, read it all through. Live through the good times and the bad times together.

Quote Originally Posted by NytriK View Post
    Never have I been more outraged than when I looked at the patch notes this morning.
    Watch this, then you will have been more outraged.

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201107250006
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma
    Contrary to popular belief, S2Games does not control the worldwide judicial system and is not an all encompassing world dictatorship.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimataMan View Post
    the moment dota 2 is release hon will die in weeks
    ^This man does not understand what a moment is.

The fall of s2 games

Why the **** are you whining over price? You still have access and will continue to have access to all the heroes/items/update that they will be working on and releasing. I seriously urge you to ****ing think twice before uttering some baseless stupid ****.

cant agree more with this guy.... truely true, im so out when dota2 comes out , i was gonna stay with hon, but nop, never support u again. waste of money on this company, the game will fall soon.

You realize this is a great move for everyone right? HoN is a better game than League, anyone who says otherwise is full of crap. the only thing keeping league players from playing hon is the price tag. once they try it and enjoy it, they will spend money on it.

more money = more features and continued support.

For the continued health and growth on hon, this is the best move for them.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I guess i'm happy HoN went F2P it means more players however the early access part twisted my brain.

However when TF2 went F2P the game lost its touch somehow, for some reason it wasn't fun anymore.

Same thing is happening to me in HoN i'm not finding it quite as enjoyable anymore. I guess that's because i paid for the game and now everyone else can play it for free.

I don't care if i get all heroes, F2P players can get all heroes as well.

-.-
    Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    You realize this is a great move for everyone right? HoN is a better game than League, anyone who says otherwise is full of crap. the only thing keeping league players from playing hon is the price tag. once they try it and enjoy it, they will spend money on it.

more money = more features and continued support.

For the continued health and growth on hon, this is the best move for them.
    Well said, these troglodytes cant recognize a sound business move even if it hit them in the head. And they whine as if their privilege to all the upcoming heroes and updates has been revoked.

OP is pissed he can't ninja pick Monkey King.
    "I thought he had been beaten ... then he pulled a switchblade on me."
    Long live [NDC] www.nodamnclan.com

Account Icon
    F#ck you, get out of my store.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    OP, a company can change its business model any time. That is what S2 has done now. All that you can ask is for some incentive/compensation due to the change in the business model.
    But I am disappointed at the early access, cuz it is ONE month wait time to play a hero. Basically.
    How to have a dust-less cabinet? : http://goo.gl/zl7kz
    My steam workshop submissions: http://goo.gl/bu5lP

Maliken you can suck my dick too. DRY.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$LIES$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    DEC 13th, 2010
    “We will NEVER allow player to gain an in-game advantage for money, ONLY COSMETICS
    JUL 29th, 2011
    “Players will be able to PURCHASE EARLY ACCESS to new heroes to play them before they are
    released for free to the rest of the legacy players”
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$LIES$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This has nothing to do with the fact that im mad about costs, Im mad that instead of sticking to their integrity, they go with where the moneys at. as if 16 million dollars in account income isnt enough? How much money do people need these days? Is their no honor, or integrity left? Money isnt everything, Pride is worth more.

Lots of republifags in here saying that it's good S2 is grubbing more money. I am disappoint.

f2p ok.
    early access not.