Thread: Map Hack or Glitch or Really Lucky?

Account Icon

Map Hack or Glitch or Really Lucky?

I was sand wraith and i forgot the name of the first move so im going to use Dota termonalogy. I was farming top about 30min and i popped ult cause they were mia. They were comming and basiclly there. I popped Dagger into the forest near the TOp left Goblin Shop. So i can run anywhere but they follow me exactly where i go to the tee. I want to know if somone is map hacking or really lucky or can u see sand warith when hes travleing threw the forest.

S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    Game ID #?

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!

They were lucky, they warded the area, or they had an invis hero. P.S. Go deeper in the trees, where they can't attack you.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Did you point Desert's Curse into the forest because they can see the trail. It is also pretty logical that if you just cast it to avoid a gank then you went into the forest.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

Account Icon
    They dident have wards. They had scout but im positive they dident have any wards were i was. I pointed North of the shop i ran south. I Ran right next to the end of the map. Game ID was like -AP 1500+! Come! i think

Quote Originally Posted by iBate View Post
    They dident have wards. They had scout but im positive they dident have any wards were i was. I pointed North of the shop i ran south. I Ran right next to the end of the map. Game ID was like -AP 1500+! Come! i think
    ID refers to the number, not the name since there will be alot of games with that exact title.
    Quote Originally Posted by uhhhahhhohah View Post
    perhaps you'd like to explain your pro-apartheid stance to everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
    It has no Vuvuzalas.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Next time point it at the edge of the map and just run until you hit the edge they should not be able to get you and you can use the sand to walk back to base where no one can touch you.

It was not a map hack they just got lucky or out played you or some thing.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Rippsy
    GameID will be under an XML file in My Documents\Heroes of Newerth\game\recentlyplayed.xml
    ^How to get game ID

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!

How on earth are we going to answer this? There are so many possible solutions. With so many games played, every now and then, people will have a luck that feels improbable.

And in this case we are lacking so much information.

What you are expressing here seems to be the same old "i cannot believe i lost"!?

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by ElementUser View Post
    ^How to get game ID
    C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Heroes of Newerth\game\recentlyplayed.xml

(This is for vista)

Then just remember a few names of those in game and bam