1. Swap button interface is buggy, sometimes the buttons don't grey out as if they are pressed in.
2. Emerald Warden Hero Symbol not in the shop.
3. Revenant Hero Symbol not in the shop.
4. Phantom Defiler Alternate Avatar missing from the Alternate Avatar pages.
5. Announcer says "Allpick" in all random games (and yes I realize that it's allpick then forces everyone to random since its "Force Random," but I would still like to hear All Random or Force Random from the announcer.)
6. And the big one, Crashes every 4th sometimes 3rd, and if it gets real bad every other game. I heard they are releasing a patch sometime that will reduce memory usage or something? I have seen no such patch and the crashes continue for tons of players.
There you go. Some of the things on this list are probably low priority, but either way someone needs to take a look here and get on it eventually.
Even just knowing someone at s2 is aware would be nice...
1. If you have some reproduction steps for this, please do post them, it helps us track down bugs.
234. They know, they are working on it.
5. Force Random is its name and force random it does in a all pick mode. Perhaps it could be a slight adjustment to the UI but it is intended in terms of what was put into the game.
6. S2 knows about this, I do not know what they will do about it, perhaps you could try to consult the tech support to see if it is possible to fix in your client.
In any case rejecting this list of bugs
S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
Tech Support and Customer Support: https://www.heroesofnewerth.com/support/
Look for my highlighted text (important information) and grey text (interesting but not required information).