Thread: 1900x1080 still can't see much on screen

1900x1080 still can't see much on screen

Any way to make the view more zoomed out? I need to scroll every second and I miss much of the fighting around me.

No, that is part of the game. If you could see everything around you you would'nt need to look at your mini map. It's specifically limited to that level of zoom.
    http://i.imgur.com/b4FBB.png

Account Icon
    try making your scroll speed faster?
    \_(ツ)_/

It is far less than I can see on LoL. I can't even see my attacks land. It almost hurts my eyes after playing for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffle View Post
    It is far less than I can see on LoL. I can't even see my attacks land. It almost hurts my eyes after playing for awhile.
    Awwwww, poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by Toffle View Post
    I have the same problem. I lose my character a lot because of this (and because character indicators are just circles), since my screen is generally very far away from my character. This is why I prefer melee sometimes.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Check your aspect ratio, depending on your monitor it may be on the wrong setting. For example, I have a 23" Acer that goes up to 1920x1080 in screen resolution. With this I can use either the 16:10 aspect ratio, or I can use the 16:9 aspect ratio, the 16:10 would give me a scale ratio of 120:120, aka a square, since my monitor is widescreen, this would not be good. However, the 16:9 gives me a 213:120 scale ratio, a horizontal rectangle, which is widescreen. This is probably your problem. I have found before that when it is set to auto, it will put my monitor in 16:10, and I loose some of the in-game screen, which sounds like your problem. My recommended fix would be to go under settings, and manually set your aspect ratio to 16:9. This should fix your problem, but you will not be able to see actually more than any other person because this would be unfair.

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=276772 Check out my Hero Mitsu Rai, an intelligence melee hero that spits out damage and ruins your teams day if your sit still to long

Good Job with the recovery from the DDOS attack S2, I have seen some nasty attacks that ended in no recovery but you guys are doing great!

[R4R]

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    that middle mouse button

the wheel

scroll it
    You won't make it here 'less ya heart pop ice.

Can you make a screenshot of this? There is not a single ranged attack which is further than the screen is big... some ranges are very far (Flint anyone?), but even he can't shoot further than the diagonal screen...

Play and RTS.

Seriously though, it's just how the game is designed. There isn't any way around it.