Thread: Was Hitler really a bad man or just missunderstood?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Was Hitler really a bad man or just missunderstood?

A lot of experts on youtube have verified in the comment sections that Hitler didn't do all those bad stuff.

I also know a guy who said that Hitler was an Indian. Something about Aryan coming from India or something like that.

Anyways he says Hitler was a Indian and that the illuminati had setup Hitler to fall by tricking him. And that Jews lied about what Hitler did etc.

So what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by The_VOLGA View Post
    A lot of experts on youtube have verified in the comment sections that Hitler didn't do all those bad stuff.

I also know a guy who said that Hitler was an Indian. Something about Aryan coming from India or something like that.

Anyways he says Hitler was a Indian and that the illuminati had setup Hitler to fall by tricking him. And that Jews lied about what Hitler did etc.

So what do you guys think?
    We can't really trust what you say unless you give us some actual proof, you know.

who are you to judge hitler

are u god? no
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRDeN View Post
    I dont give a **** about the site, it makes like 1 dollar a month (literally), we say trash/garbage so much that the ****ing ads are for dumpsters and recycling companys anyways LOL.

How about he was a good man and most of you didn't understand him?

I am God. And I deem him okay.

But in all seriousness, how it stands in society is who won the war.
    We won so they were the bad guys. If they won, we would be the bad guys.

In reality, he had an interest concept, and put a lot of stride into science with human testing that otherwise wouldn't have been done, but sadly didn't get to far into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Loli View Post
    I am God. And I deem him okay.

But in all seriousness, how it stands in society is who won the war.
    We won so they were the bad guys. If they won, we would be the bad guys.

In reality, he had an interest concept, and put a lot of stride into science with human testing that otherwise wouldn't have been done, but sadly didn't get to far into it.
    Its very rare that good people are marked as monsters because they were on the loosing side, but its quite common to see monsters as heroes because they won.

There is no doubt that the holocaust happened and Hitler was a "bad" men. Of course he was not Hollywood bad since no one is, but he was a fanatic that was doing what he thought would be a good thing like every other human. There can be no doubt that Hitler is among the worst persons that ever happened to this world by effect and not by motive. And that is the only way we can judge it.

The real problem is that people like Harry S. Truman for example are considered heroes only because they were on the winning side. We germans owe alot to this man since he amoung other is responsible for the great rebuild of our nation and had a strong opinion against the french plan to turn germany into a nation of farmers.

But you can do as much good stuff as you want, when you are responsible for the death of over 250 000 civilians in a already defeated country.

There are too much war criminals that are not seen as what they are, but that does not mean the war criminals we already know are innocent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auricom View Post
    - If you have a Scout on your team, and he hasn't spent any points in electric eye, feel free to insult his mother.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I just tell you all, it all was a lie, it never happened.

He was both

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Well after watching the movie downfall. Hitler looks like a normal man to me. Someone who wanted to do good things for the world but ended up doing more harm.

Quote Originally Posted by The_VOLGA View Post
    Well after watching the movie downfall. Hitler looks like a normal man to me. Someone who wanted to do good things for the world but ended up doing more harm.
    Good intentions yes. So many people have them, but the means are just as important as the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by senzation54
    I don't care which Christian branch you belong to, unless you belong to one that acknowledges that the entire friggin Bible is a fairy tale that was written by a bunch of different idiots and then voted by a congress on which gospels and crap were actually worthy of being in the Bible, you're an idiot. You're a person who doesn't think for himself and clings to the stupid beliefs his parents forced on him as a child, or you're the even worse kind of idiot who actually started believing this crap as an adult. Either way you're an idiot.

he just asked for a glass of juice, not to gas the jews :S big misunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by Droggeltasse View Post
    Hitler is among the worst persons that ever happened to this world by effect and not by motive.
    i think this summaries it pretty well, i don't think any human is truly evil.
    i will drown your sorrows

He was the man who took germany from the bigest economic crisis ever seen ( hyper-inflation and all that sheiz) He also build up germany with roads and compagnies and got jobs for many german people back in 1930's ( mostly army but still) +1 good

Killing 4 mill jews -400000000000

No he was bad

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Good intentions pave the road to damnation.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    i feel his concept was in the right place of making humanity superior to what we are now.