Thread: New Dota 2 Info, Valve's NDA To Be Lifted At Gamescon, and the Open Beta

New Dota 2 Info, Valve's NDA To Be Lifted At Gamescon, and the Open Beta

A lot of things are rumored to happen soon. What does everyone think? I love HoN, I've played since mid/late 2009. But I don't know, I've always been a Dota fan. Dota 2 already has everything from Dota +much much more. What is the general HoN community opinion? Will you be leaving? Staying? Not decided yet? Dota 2 just seems to have everything they promised and what everyone loves. We get a new hero and rework every once in a while here, Dota 2 has already added multiple game modes and maps on top of all of the original Dota stuff.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    S2 lost me when they quit porting heroes.

Definitely leaning towards staying atm, HoN took most of what was good out of dota and left the bad/unbalanced stuff (ie. techies/Thrall) and then added unique heroes.

Summary of what I said is that the S2 HoN heroes are better than the DotA heroes which were not ported.

Account Icon
    I will never leave HoN but will surely buy Dota 2. Valve has proven to me time and time again what a great developer company they are. From the Valve games I've played, and how much I like this genre, I know Dota 2 is going to be great, regardless of how little they've revealed about the game. What I am looking forward to is the huge hero pool Dota 2 will have, and the custom modes HoN did not port from DotA.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I will play them all, both HON and DOTA2, let the excitement begins guys !

http://heroes-ofnewerth.blogspot.com
    HonBlog since 2009 Closed Beta