Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Compensation, Apology, Explanation, & Commitment

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    2k silver coins.. that's way more that I ever expected S2! Nice one and good to know your really concerned about your community

Thanks S2, looking forward to it being stable so you can concentrate on other things again.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by `FeedMyFame View Post
    Thank you, but i just want my MMR back.
    I totally agree with you, I wany my stats back!

What surprises me is that I'm still surprised at the level of ungratefulness some players are still showing, while Maliken has said S2 accepts responsibility for everything that has happened gracefully, it wasn't their fault.

Don't forget they brought us this epic game in the first place and the only reason people are acting like spoiled children is because S2 clearly made a game that is addictive and worth while.

Thank you S2 for everything including the unnecessary but much appreciated compensation.
    Last edited by MrKrane; 06-22-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    When will the coins be given? If I create a new account today, will it gain coins?

Don't need silver coins, don't want them. I want my stats back if I'm gonna keep playing this game.

Thank you S2Games

Thanks, I for one feel more than compensated.

Also what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

When will we be able to recover the gold coins that were purchased during this time?

I'm missing a nice chuck of coins.

I thank S2 for their commitment and desire for providing us with a great product.

Compensation, Apology, Explanation, & Commitment

We'll said, b+

Start game, login -> bad data, try later. what use is the Compensation & Apology

Thank you, so much, Maliken, for providing a detailed explanation and a wonderful compensation.

S2 has again found my love.

The only people happy about this is the people who cant afford coins and or have lost a bunch of psr in the past 2 weeks, Think about the people who put countless hours grinding up psr not to mention the people who play to be competetive what do they get in return? 2000 silver coins??? It honestly feels like your replacing psr for coins.

Ps. If i bought a car and the dealer came to me 2 weeks later and took it off me and gave me a $20 petrol voucher you would be pissed of too.

Quote Originally Posted by Submission View Post
    wait so we're gonna be able to get the FREAKING VALK AVATAR ASWELL!??!?!?!?! :D
    wait , their going to sell gold edition avatars?

Thank you, 2000 coins is huge! I don't think anyone expected that much coins, it's more then enough tbh ^^

Just one thing, when you announce next maintenance don't say it should last about an hour, say if everything goes well it should be around an hour, but it's very likely to last up to 3-4 hours if something messes up.

Thanks for your hard work, it must have sucked working all the late hours..

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Taking into account the games played after June 6th and the silver coin purchases I made, I think I'm receiving a grand total of ~800 silver coins as "compensation" for 5 weeks of downtime. On top of that I have to grind back up to 1800 MMR which could take an entire week given my schedule.

You guys retain a (admittedly small) playerbase on the simple basis that the MOBA genre is scarce in terms of quality games. I'm going to be one sad koala if Valve don't run you guys to the ground.
    feed me a stray cat

will gold coins get refunded...im missing 400

Quote Originally Posted by RoleModelx View Post
    The only people happy about this is the people who cant afford coins and or have lost a bunch of psr in the past 2 weeks, Think about the people who put countless hours grinding up psr not to mention the people who play to be competetive what do they get in return? 2000 silver coins??? It honestly feels like your replacing psr for coins.

Ps. If i bought a car and the dealer came to me 2 weeks later and took it off me and gave me a $20 petrol voucher you would be pissed of too.
    Agree.