Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Compensation, Apology, Explanation, & Commitment

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #121
    Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by goPOSTALman View Post
    has anyone got their 2000 coins yet?
    Removing leaves between the dates specified and giving the 2000 coins has not been done yet. We will be sure to update the community when this has taken place .

should read the whole thread next time lololol

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    so when we get these coins?

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsy View Post
    Ye, the only drawback is that everyone and his monther will have the Pimp Slayer

Oh well, i'll still have something they don't
    Oh, and whats that?

O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Feanux View Post
    Removing leaves between the dates specified and giving the 2000 coins has not been done yet. We will be sure to update the community when this has taken place .
    For those of us who bought stat resets during the rollback phase - can you confirm the procedure to get our purchased reset back? Will there be a webpage as someone mentioned? Should we contact customer support? Will it be automatic in due time?

Wat? So now instad of getting all of the store items i just get 2000 silver coins wich i already had in the last 12 days you guys lost, at least make it gold coins guys.

Free coins sucks...You should give an option for free account reset...I lost 110 MMR, 0,4 KDR+, 1 immortal....I won´t play anymore if you don´t rollback acccounts to 21/06 or give free reset option

I really appreciate the atention that you(S2 Staff) are giving to us, it show to us how u guys care about us.Apology accepted, its easier to not accept someone's apology than forgiving someone, it shows that we have faith on you 2 S2 Staff.

cool now give me my $80 back

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by GaloDeOuro View Post
    Free coins sucks...You should give an option for free account reset...I lost 110 MMR, 0,4 KDR+, 1 immortal....I won´t play anymore if you don´t rollback acccounts to 21/06 or give free reset option
    gtfo bye
    Good work S2. Stay strong, keep it lolzy.

my hero
    http://dream.heroesofnewerth.com/hero/FiveChip/absorber

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    This is a good move and hopefully will keep people playing. It's reassuring to see that S2 is doing what they can (within reason) to help out their customers...this probably hurts S2 even more in the long run (ppl won't need to buy as many gold coins excepting premium items) but definitely makes the customers happier, and happier customers will play longer.

Account Icon
    as expected. keep it up s2!
    Quote Originally Posted by winghaven
    I am hitler and i find this offensive

Game Master Account Icon
    When will i receive the coins?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    2000 silver coins sounds pretty nice - any amount higher will mess things up. Thank you for the statement...
    I think we get coins when the shop items are locked up again.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    wow, 2000!? ty
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night

Team Supporter/Pusher

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I really don't get the rage.
    The game has been FLAWLESS in the past year, only recently some idiots has hacked and slashed in the HoN performance and Nigma by accident spilled a coke...
    Okay, last one is a joke, but you get my point. S2 is awesome, and instead of being ultra bratty and say you'd rather like a stat reset, which you actually got since everything is wiped from 9th till today, then be grateful with what has been given! 2000 coins is the least harmful gift that can be given, as if everyone can reset their stats, that would **** up the MMR system, and I personally refuse to rebalance it again!

TL;DR: I <3 S2, fcuk the haters and trolls, you guys are awesome, and has so far done pretty much everything to near perfection!

Would love an answer to my question if anybody would be so kind, I'll reiterate since this thread has a low of responses...

Do people with multiple sub accounts get reimbursed with more silver coins? Seeing as how they support the game more by purchasing more accounts, they should...
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they think no one is looking.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    2000 silver for 5 weeks of bloody hell and thats all.
    rotfl,not even a single gold coin. what a joke.
    cash2games ftw.

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=246051 My workshop (currently 25 models)

We hold ourselves completely accountable for the events that have transpired. Through two years of closed beta, open beta, and retail play, we provided nearly 100% uptime.
    Say what!? That's a direct LIE S2.
    You're currently sitting at about 92% uptime. In the IT world - that's VERY different from 100% uptime... Actually for a online business, it's a HORRIBLE uptime.

It's OK to come with excuses for bad management... But, please don't feed us direct lies S2!

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsy View Post
    No, it's people who realise that they do the best in their power to compensate us, and they give more than two months worth of coins for less than a month of some stats and coins loss. What reward they can give per time spent, they give more.

If they COULD save everything they'd give it back, if they COULD track what everyone lost they would give it back, but they don't so they do the next best thing.

Now if you still can't find it in your heart to give them another chance, then it's your problem. What happened is past and cannot be changed, get over it and move on.

Also i could make a similar statement and say that only scrubs that can't repeat their past success worry about the MMR loss. I too lost a 27-1 immortal, but i have many and i'll get more, i won't cry till 2012 about it.
    Think about it for a second, If you were 1600 on 9th of july , then you were 1500 2 weeks later plus add in to account you didnt buy any coins ofcourse you would be happy and kissing ass that its not being reverted back, Now think of this but completly opposite.

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast