Good start, but pretty useless without working shop hotkeys.
- Complex recipes are now added to the queue in the proper order
- Added queue pause and clear buttons
Awesome work, already loving it. Two things I'd like to mention:
- Outpost shop should open like you said, please fix it soon.
- I miss the ability to open individual shop categories when you open the shop. Would love to see this as well.
Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!
Any plans on adding Guides?
found a little bug, if u click the "Visit Website" URL in ModMan u will be linked to the xStats Page.
And you should add a 0.5 second pause between auto buying items. cause my machine is so ****ing fast that it tries to buy 2 items even if there is only money for one :P hope u get what i mean
I have been trying to think of an ideal solution..0.5 second delay would work, but:
1) The delay is annoying when you want to buy several things at the same time
2) It could still break if you have above 500ms ping
But yeah, I will try to come up with a solution today.
Last edited by xHomicide; 06-25-2011 at 06:01 PM.
Take a 0.5 delay and use mouse out (from item) to reset the delay to 0
Last edited by St0l3n_ID; 06-22-2011 at 08:10 PM.
That sounds like an awkward problem, what is S2's method of doing it, and other custom shops or why is it a problem?
I see, what about other auto buy mods, or is that something different? (sorry if i'm misunderstanding)
xHomicide is back!