Thread: Batman ~ Wretched Hag (v1.1) [he has cape!]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    As for the cape idea, is it possible to use DSham's Arcane Hide as a base? Just wondering, as I don't have any idea how I would do it.
    He already has a cape, it's just that either 3ds crashes when exporting or it exports and looks really wonky in HoN. That's why it is currently removed

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    great job man!!! keep up the good work!, and maybe throw a scorpion, or sup zero as devo and glacius and it will be 100% win!!! love mortal Kombat! or reptile as slither!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    This is sooooo freaking awsum !
    http://613243769.blogspot.com/

His attack point is a little funky is there anyway to change this if not its not really a big deal

Cape!!!! Need the cape

Quote Originally Posted by XIII View Post

can you give us a download link on your version please? since there are no changes here in the last time...

Quote Originally Posted by IamKongor View Post
    can you give us a download link on your version please? since there are no changes here in the last time...
    I would prefer that we just wait for ReDsKiN's update, anyway, since you're asking for it, here is the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?xd6im6g21f9eg3f

thank you XIII

thanks dude

XIII mb u will fix voice and cape to?

Account Icon
    Thanks XIII for the current fix, will be updating main post

As an update, I have cape on him, just ehh..not working properly. Leaving all the bones for the cape I get some weird error in HoN, humungo graphic glitch. Having it as a static mesh removes this glitch, but does cause some problems of arms going through cape. Also some weird problem where when facing toward camera the cape "disappears".
    Next version release will have 2 versions (if I'm having troubles with sound files), one with dummy files for voices and one maintaining Hag's voice.
    Last edited by ReDsKiN; 07-03-2011 at 01:28 AM.

You're welcome guys, and thanks for the credit ReDsKiN, much appreciated.
    Now as for the problem you're having over the cape disappearing, it has to do with the normals of the cape, it might be facing away from the camera. You can fix this by flipping the face normals of the cape if it has double faces, if not, you can clone the cape first, then select all the faces of the cloned cape, then flip its normals.

GJ
    requst Arachna Spiderman

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by XIII View Post
    You're welcome guys, and thanks for the credit ReDsKiN, much appreciated.
    Now as for the problem you're having over the cape disappearing, it has to do with the normals of the cape, it might be facing away from the camera. You can fix this by flipping the face normals of the cape if it has double faces, if not, you can clone the cape first, then select all the faces of the cloned cape, then flip its normals.
    Will test and test and test.. if successful will release 1.1
    Updates for 1.1:
    -cape
    -more bones (for HoN effects to work properly)

Edit:
    Cape working without animations (animations cause huge graphic glitch) so there will be some moments where he goes through the cape. Currently Flash of Darkness (ability 2) doesn't work properly (doesn't fade with Batman).
    Alpha channel finally working (more material editing) so his cape is spiky.
    I had changed his idle animation but with cape it looked wonky,so it was reverted to original.

Also, that little bone on side of head returned.. but it's not that noticeable when playing. Haven't tried fixing the portrait so not sure of how it looks there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistafrank View Post
    His attack point is a little funky is there anyway to change this if not its not really a big deal
    I can only work from one animation, so I have slowed it down a bit to be more..suitable. Slowing it down too much seems really awkward an wonky.
    Last edited by ReDsKiN; 07-04-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Ur doin good, keep ut the work!

Account Icon
    youtube link?
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeHorse View Post
    Teenage years are a time of raging emotional instability and hormone imbalances... it's really a bad time for younger kids to be unsupervised gaming/browsing all day and involved with similarly angry/imbalanced people with the "anonymous lack of conscience" that most internet users have.

im batman !

I'd put together some batman sounds for this...but I don't play HoN that much anymore, LOOKS GREAT THOUGH

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    need sound BRAH!

cape disappears when u have frostwolf skull =[
    Last edited by zekone; 07-22-2011 at 02:41 PM.