Thread: What does 4char mean?

What does 4char mean?

Serious question - what does it mean when someone says "4char"?

S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    You can't post a message that has less than 4 characters, so people who want to post (usually with nothing to add, or just re-quoting) say 4char to get around that limit.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Viole View Post
    You can't post a message that has less than 4 characters, so people who want to post (usually with nothing to add, or just re-quoting) say 4char to get around that limit.
    4char

4char

Quote Originally Posted by Viole View Post
    I'm a secret admirer, can we be friends?

Char

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeCrab View Post
    Char
    "Char bow to no adversary. With the clamor of envils and the thunder of guns we reap each day from life's teeth."

GW2

Quote Originally Posted by Felathar View Post
    "Char bow to no adversary. With the clamor of envils and the thunder of guns we reap each day from life's teeth."

GW2
    4char

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Common initialisations can be looked up on Google

OP's question answered, thread locked.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Kenhek - another Hero Suggestion | My blog! (updated 18/09/14: Why Java Ain't Bad)