Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Account Icon Requests

Page 159 of 372 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 7427
  1. #3161
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...QEwCg&dur=1518


    Resized and I'd like the hammer glossined, with a nice border. Primary colors are as is. I appreciate it in Advance!

  2. #3162
    here is a picture, do some mad-photoshop-skillz guys, for your choice, please
    http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2755/mavr.jpg

  3. #3163
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Heraklion - Greece
    Posts
    3,613
    Nordic_Lord:
    XELLENCE:
    Hope you liek my style!
    EDIT: Added another version for Xellence
    Last edited by redeye998; 03-22-2012 at 08:20 AM.

  4. #3164
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by XELLENCE View Post
    here is a picture, do some mad-photoshop-skillz guys, for your choice, please
    http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2755/mavr.jpg
    Not many things can be done with that picture.

  5. #3165
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    505
    Can some1 make me an account icon of any of these pictures (preferably both so I can compare them and see which one I like the most)?


    I would like it to have rounded borders of the image and some nice background (I would give suggestions, but Im terribly bad at graphics).

    Thanks in advance!

  6. #3166
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Heraklion - Greece
    Posts
    3,613
    SimplyEvert: I did fast those 2 from the 2nd picture. I will do the other one later!
    Last edited by redeye998; 03-22-2012 at 10:59 AM.

  7. #3167
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,133
    SimplyEvert:

    (I've made it a long time ago,since i started my thread)

  8. #3168
    Quote Originally Posted by redeye998 View Post
    Hope you liek my style!
    EDIT: Added another version for Xellence
    awesome thanks, bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by CJXander View Post
    Not many things can be done with that picture.
    ye, i know ty anyway!

  9. #3169
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by redeye998 View Post
    SimplyEvert: I did fast those 2 from the 2nd picture. I will do the other one later!
    Wow, that was fast. I'll go with the last one. Thank you so much!

  10. #3170
    can i get this http://i40.tinypic.com/setvs1.jpg

    with gloss/rounded borders?

  11. #3171
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Heraklion - Greece
    Posts
    3,613
    Maakii: Since i got time for only a very quick response, i made this
    I am sure you can wait for other responses too! Don't hurry!

  12. #3172
    Id love if you could make with its original, one with Fakjoo and one with OhhGhaad insted of genius
    Last edited by fakjoo; 03-23-2012 at 02:38 PM.

  13. #3173
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Durban, South Africa
    Posts
    143
    mmmyyyyyy turn

    Maakii:


    fakjoo:


    Tried to keep it close to the original, if you want anything changed, just ask me or the others
    Last edited by pIjIN; 03-23-2012 at 03:08 PM.


    Looking for your own custom icon to be made for you?

  14. #3174
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denmark - Esbjerg
    Posts
    2,599
    I always thought you had to pay gold in this thread and didn't even think of posting here, but Sye sent me here after I created a thread about getting a CAI. I guess I should have checked this thread before posting..

    Anyway, here's the picture I like. So I was wondering if someone would be up for the challenge?

    I was thinking slight gloss and rounded corners(Just like everybody else has more or less.) Possible some nice graphics, or black and white(Both?) As long as the silhouette stands out and is visible.



    Anyone feels up for it? Many thanks in advance!

    Oh and here's a nice for your viewing pleasure.


  15. #3175
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Heraklion - Greece
    Posts
    3,613
    Connect: I did this one, hope u like the style

  16. #3176
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Connect View Post
    I always thought you had to pay gold in this thread and didn't even think of posting here, but Sye sent me here after I created a thread about getting a CAI. I guess I should have checked this thread before posting..

    Anyway, here's the picture I like. So I was wondering if someone would be up for the challenge?

    I was thinking slight gloss and rounded corners(Just like everybody else has more or less.) Possible some nice graphics, or black and white(Both?) As long as the silhouette stands out and is visible.



    Anyone feels up for it? Many thanks in advance!

    Oh and here's a nice for your viewing pleasure.

    Excuse me if i'm rude but there is no challenge for that image,is just too simple,i'll pass.

  17. #3177
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,174

    Custom Account Icon for my friend.



    - Colors wanted: He doesn't want it to be blue, simply white in general.
    - Rounded borders: YES
    - Icon gloss: Give a sample of both please
    - Text wanted: WhiteTails, Black or any color you like.
    - Others: He wants the moon and the whole wolf to be included mainly.

    Play around with it a little if you want.

    Thanks
    /My friend
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=102574 - Pebbles' Combo Sequence: The Mystery Unraveled
    The Gentlemen's Club information here!
    Feel free to join our channel: /join clan TheGentlemensClub

  18. #3178
    well need sth new so i recustomize the know meme

  19. #3179
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,133
    [BhB]DesperangoN:

    (It was on my thread from long time ago,i tought you might use it)

  20. #3180
    Quote Originally Posted by CJXander View Post
    [BhB]DesperangoN:

    (It was on my thread from long time ago,i tought you might use it)
    Really?i didnt even see it and imagine that i visit the thread constantly to check the cais you made..lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •