Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Ask A Question (Part 3)

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EnconHUN View Post
    what would you build for a in CM? (etc for a 3 squishy 2 tanky enemy with no reveal skills like pesti or rampage)
    Well you cant really use the same build in every match, you have to adapt to what you play against,
    but in general you can say the following:
    .) Since it's Casual you can skip the Runed Axe
    .) As soon as you play against something more tanky (e.g. Arma or Legio) you can consider a Shieldbreak as a good option
    .) Are there SingleTarget spells that may hurt you much? (Devo Ult, Flint Ult, Hellflower, ... and so on) go for Nullstone (you may wanna do it before you go Shieldbreaker, depends on the farm and the threat those enemies are)
    .) No Nullstone needed? You may wanna be stable on mana by picking up a Hellflower yourself! Its a very good item on him, bonus dmg is huge + silence is coming in handy.
    .) More Damage you know... since its casual

I hope i gave you some good inputs!
    Greets

Hey guys two questions about Wildsoul's Bear:

-Does a bound eye work on the bear? If so, does it drop when the bear dies or when WS dies.
    -Can mocks stack on one hero? If not, can they stack if WS has one and if BB has one?

Thanks,

- I'm not sure about an eye on the bear.

- Mock effects do not stack. This means that if 2 players on the same team (or booboo and wildsoul, or 2the same player twice) have a mock, ennemies in range of both will only be affected by one. However, if you have a mock on both booboo and wildsoul, both mocks will work as long as you're not in eachother's range. So they work fine on their own, but the dmg doesnt stack if they share the same aoe.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Eye: not sure, most likely it does reveal an drops with bear
    Or you can't put it on bear, try in practice mode

The mock aura only works one so the max is 40 damage per second, but the +60 damage stacks. Means if ws and booboo both have one and are at the same spot enemy will take damage from one. However they can be used to push 2 lanes, however it is not cost effective

Sig Made by Lhune (#1)
    CAI Made by Viole (<3)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeityLink View Post
    TACretAw you inspire great hope for humanity in me XD

mq and magebane most base movement speed then plague,scout and some others i dont know right now

Hi I've got a question, just got stupid rq from some guy in my team in no leaver game, when i checked his stats, he's got 8% leave! I thought no leave games cant join players with 5% leave or more?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I believe the 5% only takes place after the person has played 100 games, before that there are a certain number of games you can leave, not a percentage

Sig Made by Lhune (#1)
    CAI Made by Viole (<3)

Ya when you have below 100 games played it's not calculated the same way, because a few bad luck dcs due to emergencies or technical problems would make anyone a potential leaver. So basically they wait till you have enough games played to apply the 5% limit to make sure you don't get tagged a leaver just for bad luck in your first games.

Account Icon
    How to stack the easy camp with 2 shileds legionair
    specifically the blue healer camp

Account Icon
    Don't level whirling blade until after you stack, walk up to the camp at about 00:54 and run out with them following you. The issue with the Antlores and the Antlore healer is if any of them have damage the healer will keep healing them, so by not leveling whirling blade you make sure you don't do any damage so it'll follow you out. Of course once you've stacked level whirling blade and go clear that camp.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    Thanks it worked in practice

Hello everyone,
    I've got a question concerning the MMR-system when playing with friends.
    Basically, I'm playing HoN with friends just for fun with various team compositions 3 vs. 3 or more rarely 5 vs. 5 (depending on who and how many are online and have time).
    That's why not everyone plays the same amount of games and therefore everyone has different MMRs (the more games played, the lower the MMRs...). One of them just recently joint us therefore he started with 1500 MMR. When we started, every lost game decreased our MMR-rating by 20 points (the more games we played and we lower we got we lost less points). In contrast to the new guy: He lost in the first rounds about the same amount of points like the rest of us did and in the latest games he didn't loose any points in contrast to the rest. So he stays at a significantly higher rating than the rest and therefore increasing also the the level of the oponents when teaming with him (especially in 3 vs 3).

Is there a logical reason for this? In my opinion, his loss of MMR-points should be as high as it was for the rest of us, and finally resulting in a similiar MMR-level like the rest of the team after loosing several games.

Thanks in advance!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Can someone explain me what triggers nomads ult?
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) but at what cost?!

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSnail View Post
    Can someone explain me what triggers nomads ult?
    'r' triggers his ultimate?

You trigger the ultimate, and during 1 second you have to be hit by someone or something in order for the ultimate to stun and damage. If they attack you after 1 second after that you activate it, nothing happens and you wasted your ultimate.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Enslavement View Post
    'r' triggers his ultimate?

You trigger the ultimate, and during 1 second you have to be hit by someone or something in order for the ultimate to stun and damage. If they attack you after 1 second after that you activate it, nothing happens and you wasted your ultimate.
    What spells trigger the stun?

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSnail View Post
    What spells trigger the stun?
    AA's and all abilities as far as I know of. Not sure about disables though, like puppet's and succubus. But I think its for all incoming damage or debuffs.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    AA's = ?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    AA's = autoattacks

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Auto attacks, single target spells, but not aoe(area of effect) or dot(damage over time) like steam bath.

Will only trigger if the spell hits if nomad presses r before the animation hits
    ie nomad will block flint ulti before the bullet hits, not when it's cast

Sig Made by Lhune (#1)
    CAI Made by Viole (<3)

What hotkeys do you guys use to lvl up abilities, I got headache with alt+ z/x/c/v..

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast