Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Ask A Question (Part 3)

Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Account Icon
    Does it crash saying Graphic bug?
    Im not too sure but you should email Support.
    You could try reinstalling Hon.

Is there a way to auto-assign the courier to F2 (like your hero is always assigned to F1) without having to assign him to a control group manually?
    Also is there a way to move items from stash using keyboard only?

What would be the better Hero to buy next ? (~ 1600 mmr noob)

I dunno if , or . I find each 3 prety cool, but I only have enough silver for 1 of them and dont want to waste it again like 2 times before I thought they were strong as well ( for examble ...)

I basicly only play the 3v3 Map with my friend. He mostly plays , and so what would be a good combination to those ?

Thx

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicklein View Post
    What would be the better Hero to buy next ? (~ 1600 mmr noob)

I dunno if , or . I find each 3 prety cool, but I only have enough silver for 1 of them and dont want to waste it again like 2 times before I thought they were strong as well ( for examble ...)

I basicly only play the 3v3 Map with my friend. He mostly plays , and so what would be a good combination to those ?

Thx
    Blood is a pub hero imo. Your friends seems to play semi carries and panda being an awesome anti-carry. To be honest, if you want to compliment your friend, Witch is a good hero, also Monarch. These two are great for any line up and they are also a great pick. If you are willing to support that is.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffmano View Post
    Is there a way to auto-assign the courier to F2 (like your hero is always assigned to F1) without having to assign him to a control group manually?
    Also is there a way to move items from stash using keyboard only?
    Courier is already binded to '~' maybe you should find a hotkey '~' and change it to F2.

To move items from your stash to your hero/courier, hold ctrl and right click the item (saves you having to drag it to the inventory.

Simply:
    ctrl+shift+right click = sell item anywhere

ctrl+ right click = move item to stash (only works in base)

left click = split item (only works in stash)
    Last edited by R0XAS; 01-24-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by R0XAS View Post
    Courier is already binded to '~' maybe you should find a hotkey '~' and change it to F2.

To move items from your stash to your hero/courier, hold ctrl and right click the item (saves you having to drag it to the inventory.

Simply:
    ctrl+shift+right click = sell item anywhere

ctrl+ right click = move item to stash (only works in base)

left click = split item (only works in stash)
    Thank you, the label in the options is "Next Shopper". It's not quite what I wanted but it does the trick.

Has for the combinations you mentioned I was already aware of them and it's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for keyboard only combinations. Thanks.

Account Icon
    You mean like...
    If the top three slots were num1, num2, num3 of stash.
    You go into the base and press Shift + num1, it goes into inventory?

Not sure as i dont know everything about the customization.

QUESTION:
    When you reset your stats, does your account act like a brand new account in that you'll jump up 75 MMR if you get an immortal your first game?

Account Icon
    Pretty sure it does

I don't think it does

Account Icon
    My friend reset his account and got +20 -20 for the first 20 games or so? Plus he did not get immortals so im not too sure.

I was having crashes, a lot, before when I ran HoN on 32bit windows xp. I am now running windows7 64bit but apparently the HoN client is still 32 bit, I haven't experienced any crashes yet but is there an alternative download for a 64 bit version?

p.s.
    big <3's for anybody who helps me out :3 it's probably really obvious T_T

Account Icon
    I didnt know there was a 64 bit windows version of Hon!

^^ he said his windows is 64 bit .. and he was wondering if there was a 64 bit hon client .. I don't think there is but wait for someone that is absolutely sure to reply you

Account Icon
    Yea that is what i meant. A 64 bit client for Hon. Pretty sure there is no official one

Hello, I got a normal free account, and I'd like to buy the badass announcer pack. I've seen that at the bottom left it says " premium ". If I buy 30$ worth goldcoins, can I buy it? Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by spankdat17 View Post
    Hello, I got a normal free account, and I'd like to buy the badass announcer pack. I've seen that at the bottom left it says " premium ". If I buy 30$ worth goldcoins, can I buy it? Thank you in advance.
    Hi mate!
    The fact that it is premium simply means it's a special announcer pack
    If you have the opportunity to buy it now, but find yourself lacking the coins, you should buy the 30$ gold-pack ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Purifying View Post
    Hi mate!
    The fact that it is premium simply means it's a special announcer pack
    If you have the opportunity to buy it now, but find yourself lacking the coins, you should buy the 30$ gold-pack ^^
    Thank you very much. And one more question, does it take some time to receive your coins if you pay with credit card? Is it faster with paypal?

Account Icon
    Its instant

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I started learning this game two years ago, and since then have become pretty good at supporting. I still need work on that area, but you get my idea. Now that I have a much greater understanding of the game, I have decided I want to become a really talented carry. It just suits me more.

1. I am pretty good at farming - jungle is my favorite, since with just a ward or counter ward, I can rely on myself and just get farmed pretty fast. I'm fine in lane too, but yeah. What carry heroes work great with farming? I have been looking at Predator and Madman (no point to pick scout/sand/nh outside of BP) and a few others.

2. What can you do to not get into the mindset of blaming your teammates? It's hard to always try and put the blame on yourself if you have someone go 0-5 off the start, etc.

3. Should I spend 99% of my time farming until I am comfortably higher level and farm than their team before I start fighting with my team? It feels like in pubs, it isn't worth it to risk all of your momentum in farming on a team that may fall apart in a teamfight early on.

4. What's a good way to comeback on carries? I generally can rebound off a bad early game via jungling very easily, but a bad mid game feels impossible to come back from since jungling isn't quite as safe, and ricing in pubs is usually ruined by the randoms on your team who PK to your lane to auto attack creeps.