Thread: [sGty]Tralfamadore

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Klemzo View Post
    Oh, wow.

Just fuking THINK about your stinking LIVES for once.

Fuking fat weird geeks sitting in your mommas basements fuking geeking on forums the whole fuking day. LIVING the life here, fuking following the stupid HoN drama.

srsly, LIKE ANYONE CARES ABOUT TRALF OR ANYONE? WHO CARES IF THAT GUY WENT TO LOL OR THAT GUY QUIT HON!. Who THE **** CARES?
    Its just a game. What exactly you have from a team winning a game nothing? do they care about you? no they dont. Stupid virgin FUKING GEEKS wasting your pathetic lives here.

GO OUT. GET FUKING LAID. LEARN TO LIVE.

FUKING SAD HOW PATHETIC AND SAD YOU STUPID NERDS ARE!

YES I'M MAD!
    GO FUK YOURSELVES! Fuking nerds.

And dont even bother replying to this as I fuking wont check to it. Deleting my hon account just cuz of you morons. And yes I DID lose a lot of games. I do SUCK at this game. I'm a bad player. I'm mad and i dont care.

GO AND **** YOURSELVES YOU STUPID PATHETIC NERDS!
    why so mad?

mad.

Want Graphic Design work done? Blablabla, I'm awesome and cheap.
    www.prophetforprofit.ch

Account Icon
    Lolwat ... that guy's heart probably exploded from all the mad before he could even delete his account. -,-

Oh, wow.

Fuking fat weird geeks sitting in your mommas basements fuking geeking on forums the whole fuking day. LIVING the life here, fuking following the stupid HoN drama.

srsly, LIKE ANYONE CARES ABOUT TRALF OR ANYONE? WHO CARES IF THAT GUY WENT TO LOL OR THAT GUY QUIT HON!. Who THE **** CARES?
    Its just a game. What exactly you have from a team winning a game nothing? do they care about you? no they dont. Stupid virgin FUKING GEEKS wasting your pathetic lives here.

YES I'M MAD!

And dont even bother replying to this as I fuking wont check to it. Deleting my hon account just cuz of you morons. And yes I DID lose a lot of games. I do SUCK at this game. I'm a bad player. I'm mad and i dont care.

No american flag??

$100/day is 12.50/hour which is 26k/year and is pretty standard amongst entry level jobs without a college degree in America. Most people who are in jobs like retail start off around 7.80/hour unless its a job related to commission or Loss Prevention.

$100/day isn't too bad depending on where you live in the states.

If i had 100$ a day i would be considered stinkin rich in my country xD

-Croatia

Funny how this went from "sgty Tralf" to jobs :>

Quote Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
    He would have more viewers if he just played high mmr or real inhouses. Korok queues 1900+ mmr, and has an entertaining/aggressive playstyle. Best stream right now.
    Tbh I don't think that watching testie play 1900's would be very entertaining.

Oh, wow.

YES I'M MAD!

rofl
    quoting you because everyone should

Oh, wow.

YES I'M MAD!

)

Quote Originally Posted by GATTUSO` View Post
    rofl
    quoting you because everyone should
    You are a geek...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Rofl @ poor nerds thinking they're making a career and money off streaming HoN or playing competitivly.

I don't even need to mention how well myself, Daggius and Hammyton are doing because it's already well-known.

Edit: This is Hammy's car at 26:

Audi A7 get mad

This s*** makes me hard. Good job, keep the drama alive.

i don't get how you can watch testie farm even in 1600 games for 3/4 of the game while occasionally muttering a few barely recognizeable sentences which, even if they weren't muttered, resemble more sounds R2-D2 emits instead of a human voice

Quote Originally Posted by Syllab View Post
    Tbh I don't think that watching testie play 1900's would be very entertaining.
    Why is that?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    way2 would be on the bench so he most likely is finding a new team

Quote Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
    Why is that?
    i disagree its always fun seeing kids get dumpstered

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRaven View Post
    Rofl @ poor nerds thinking they're making a career and money off streaming HoN or playing competitivly.

I don't even need to mention how well myself, Daggius and Hammyton are doing because it's already well-known.

Edit: This is Hammy's car at 26:

Audi A7 get mad
    Are....you...bragging about other people?

I didnt know Korok had a stream, what is it? \korok?

Quote Originally Posted by popeye View Post
    I didnt know Korok had a stream, what is it? \korok?
    /korokodile