Thread: Name of S2 employee or statement about why S2 sucks

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Name of S2 employee or statement about why S2 sucks

    Restatement expressing my anger at S2.

    Paragraph beginning with "why can't you just", followed by an idea that demonstrates my complete lack of knowledge of the problems S2 is facing.

    Link to a page I found by googling S2's problem that was on the first page and probably has little relevance to S2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperlink

    Statement that I will no longer be playing HoN

    Additional, unrelated gripes about the game that result from my lack of player skill and understanding of the meta game

    Final sentence stating that I thought about and revised upwards of 15 times in hopes that the reader will feel remorse at my choice to leave

    hero picture (e.g. )

  2. #2
    Mandatory self-bump upon realizing that nobody really cares to respond.

    Also additional points that I neglected to mention in the original post.

  3. #3
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    86
    Righteous White Knight claiming that you have no clue what you're talking about and that the issues facing S2 are not their fault and that you should be grateful for the services they give you for a 1 time payment

    -Signature, cause my name isn't to the right
    ?

  4. #4
    S2 sucks because they allow threads like this one.

  5. #5
    sounds like " hey im gonna suicide tonight, wanna join me" or why the fack you posting here in a forum that you are going to leave hon, who cares ??? hon is offline and you are posting coments on the page showing us you are an addicted no lifer beeing one of the first one who were going to join the server once it is working

  6. #6
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
    Posts
    1,373
    What I'm reading in the OP is...

    "You have to understand that the problem with S2 games is that they are trying to launch a nuclear weapon into the west cost and we need to evacuate. Such thing leave the players with no way to respond to this problem. We can't really evacuate a city that is being targeted by an alien attack, because of no only the radiation that is filling our bodies but also because of the not great amount of knowledge that our race have against them.
    The only thing we can do then is to search for some human who can maybe have a relationship with one of those ETs and make a peace agreement out of the love that will come out of the two different races."




    no sense huh? =O

    Proud for actually beeing one of the 10 to play the first MatchMaking game.
    And for being one of the first to become a SBT.


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk0 View Post
    Restatement expressing my anger at S2.

    Paragraph beginning with "why can't you just", followed by an idea that demonstrates my complete lack of knowledge of the problems S2 is facing.

    Link to a page I found by googling S2's problem that was on the first page and probably has little relevance to S2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperlink

    Statement that I will no longer be playing HoN

    Additional, unrelated gripes about the game that result from my lack of player skill and understanding of the meta game

    Final sentence stating that I thought about and revised upwards of 15 times in hopes that the reader will feel remorse at my choice to leave

    hero picture (e.g. )
    Derp.






    Herp?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorosOf_Myr View Post
    Righteous White Knight claiming that you have no clue what you're talking about and that the issues facing S2 are not their fault and that you should be grateful for the services they give you for a 1 time payment

    -Signature, cause my name isn't to the right
    To the left actually.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by moruQ View Post
    sounds like " hey im gonna suicide tonight, wanna join me" or why the fack you posting here in a forum that you are going to leave hon, who cares ??? hon is offline and you are posting coments on the page showing us you are an addicted no lifer beeing one of the first one who were going to join the server once it is working
    Are you retarded? I thought it was pretty clear that he was posting a "gripe against S2" template to make fun of all the people starting angry threads that are exactly the same and all fit the mold.

    Unless you're going for some weird inception-like troll within a troll thing. In which case I shun you as an outcast for your antics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •