Toggle Snow

Thread: Ha Noob S2

Ha Noob S2

It's amazing servers down again... What are you guys doing to this game? You guys are failing bad. I mean come on now hire new programmers or something. You can't act like this is something that happens all the time. It's a good thing you guys don't rely on monthly payments because this game would go the way of some other bad online community games and bankruptcy would be your only options... Ya failed mid, kid!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    you are dumb as ****

Did i hear hiring asians?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I played all day yesterday and I got lots of coins and had fun.

Today, it is down in the morning, and I don't care because it's the morning and I don't care about anything in the morning.

I'm enjoying HoN.

Account Icon
    LoL kid prob. He forgets about the weekly downtime that game has.

Ok, fools lol just let the servers be down again! Because thats normal... This is there job... They are failing at they're job, they are doing no real labor besides sitting behind a computer to get some game to work. If you were at your job and you kept doing something wrong wouldn't you get fired? Don't be a little S2 brown noser. They don't give a crap about you. You think they care they are down again? Doesn't seem like a big deal... They don't collect monthly payments, So how do they feel they just figure you deal with it. If this wasn't the only game currently out and popular these problems wouldn't be happening and if it did and DOTA2 was out, goodbye HON and don't lie and say you would wait for HON through all this bullshit because you wouldn't.