Thread: DDoS and Late Response from S2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DDoS and Late Response from S2

As you may know, HoN servers are down. Although in Europe its either late in morning or mid-day, in USA its early in the morning, which means most people are sleeping. So, after I spent like 20-30 mins browsing the forums, I noticed there hasn't been a single S2 reply in any thread today. Common sense says that since they are in Michigan they must be sleeping. Too bad, HoN is a game that has customers all over the world, who paid in order to play the game whenever they want. So, this is a direct question to the S2 Staff. "Since you are a small company and you can't afford having departments in Europe, Asia and Australia, why don't you just hire people to work in shifts during night-time, so they make sure HoN is running all day long?".
    You are all I long for, all I worship and adore.

Quote Originally Posted by OliverSykes` View Post
    As you may know, HoN servers are down. Although in Europe its either late in morning or mid-day, in USA its early in the morning, which means most people are sleeping. So, after I spent like 20-30 mins browsing the forums, I noticed there hasn't been a single S2 reply in any thread today. Common sense says that since they are in Michigan they must be sleeping. Too bad, HoN is a game that has customers all over the world, who paid in order to play the game whenever they want. So, this is a direct question to the S2 Staff. "Since you are a small company and you can't afford having departments in Europe, Asia and Australia, why don't you just hire people to work in shifts during night-time, so they make sure HoN is running all day long?".
    so true !

reasonable request.
    HoN on Arch Linux 64bit.

Account Icon
    maybe they toilet?

indeed

DDoS again...? Oh man...
    Poor S2 workers and poor us...

Atleast the sun is shining.

I noticed that Nigma the S2 Staff Member is currently browsing this forum and I assume he's cleaning up the threads to Quarantine and Non-constructive complaints so I'm hoping there's an announcement about this problem soon maybe.

Account Icon
    That's why they should outsource to Indians to do their tech support.

At the very least there should be an update of what is currently happenning.

Quote Originally Posted by allahu View Post
    maybe they toilet?
    +1

hahahaha i lol'd irl

This is very true, people wouldnt be so raging if they know whats going on, but i think even S2 doesn't know. Kinda sad
    Last edited by DaddyIsHome; 06-04-2011 at 07:44 AM.

It started not even 2 hours ago. Please have some patience, they will comment on this eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafcee View Post
    I noticed that Nigma the S2 Staff Member is currently browsing this forum and I assume he's cleaning up the threads to Quarantine and Non-constructive complaints so I'm hoping there's an announcement about this problem soon maybe.
    I chatted with Nigma on MSN 5 mins ago, and he said he just woke up. When I told him about working in shifts during midnight he told me he was pretty sure the S2 Staff is aware of the situation. Its up to you to believe him or not.
    You are all I long for, all I worship and adore.

Or be patient and wait its just a game. Btw BMTH sound like a drowning dog.

I would like to play HoN
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRDeN View Post
    meh league of legends is where legends go to die

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...1#post13690676

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyIsHome View Post
    people wouldnt be so raging if they know whats going on
    Based on what happened last time on the 3 day outage, people rage despite knowing what goes on.
    For example, you can pretty much be sure that it's DDOS again, because double coin weekend should begin today.

25 Less accounts now.... :(

The only really sad thing is I logged on today, not to play, but to purchase 25 accounts for use at my summer camp. Obviously I can't at the moment, and when I explained why I couldn't get them right away to my boss he looked up LOL and is having us play that this summer instead.

SO **** you S2, now I am stuck playing LOL for 9 weeks this summer, instead of getting payed all day to play HON, while doing my job on the side of course . I am still going to play HON cause LOL sucks ballz and Chu can suck it, but I am still very disappointed in you guys.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyIsHome View Post
    This is very true, people wouldnt be so raging if they know whats going on, but i think even S2 doesn't know. Kinda sad
    How can they not know?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse132 View Post
    Btw BMTH sound like a drowning dog.
    - 1 :RunesOfTheBlight: