Toggle Snow

Thread: Why Pro Players are Leaving for League of Legends.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eishun View Post
    1.say hi to 6300 ip heroes, 10k ip my ass. . .
    2.dont say "you dont need all heroes", no. .
    3.i thought this game is free?
    4."everyone SHOULD by runes", that already prove imbalanced
    5.exact masteries? No, but really, no
    6. So i must suffer imbalance until i lvl 30? No
    7.read from 1, no.
    LoL's a retarded game but let's be honest, you are even more.

"No" is not an argument you dumb ****ing nerd.

like i think sil would be fine if she couldnt use her ulti while stunned

Sure
    i am broken engrish.inc

deal with it
    you ?
    Thank you Riot Games For destroying the Genre
    I hope you guys die in fire, and may god have mercy, because i wont

Account Icon
    op is butthurt.
    Btw S2 does alot according to Forum feedback.
    At first i was all lol but then i went omg .

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    HoN forums = 4chan
    Considering that, how can you take S2 for serious company?
    :RunesOfTheBlight:

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Some valid points made (silh, attack animations...) but theres no need to go hate on forum mods .

As for new heroes, if only we had a... mode where new heroes can be released.... we should call it Dev heroes

I hope someone from S2 will read OP, the post makes sense =/

Moonmender is the only respected member of Clan DRD a semi competitive clan.

He brings up some fair points that should be addressed.

In all honesty, it is S2's lack of professionalism and resources that cloud the fact they have a superior product.

Dota2 in all its infamy will destroy this game and I really do think S2 knows this. I believe they should use HON as that gateway game to get their company on the map and make way for bigger better things.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #89
    Hey Moon, why don't you stick to feeding with Flint Beastwood to easy lanes and then whining all day in VoIP about how it was Daggius' fault?

I think you do a much better job as that because you're one of the worst players I've ever seen in this game. Oh let's not forget your own clanmates making fun of how bad you are and making you ragequit the game.

If you'd like to go leave and play a game where the average total killscore between the top 2 competitive teams is 5 kills @ 30 minutes, be my guest. For the remainder of the competitive community that doesn't actually suck at this game, stay tuned to big announcements coming soon.

LoL is ok.
    HoN is not ok. It used to be ok, but now it isn't because of Ddos.

Its simple as that. HoN doesn't even work properly.
    Last edited by Player27; 05-30-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah View Post
    Hey Moon, why don't you stick to feeding with Flint Beastwood to easy lanes and then whining all day in VoIP about how it was Daggius' fault?

I think you do a much better job as that because you're one of the worst players I've ever seen in this game. Oh let's not forget your own clanmates making fun of how bad you are and making you ragequit the game.

If you'd like to go leave and play a game where the average total killscore between the top 2 competitive teams is 5 kills @ 30 minutes, be my guest. For the remainder of the competitive community that doesn't actually suck at this game, stay tuned to big announcements coming soon.
    ouch
    Hello world

Butthurt much? Go fix your game instead of trolling.

What the **** is this? This is the most unprofessionnal post I ever seen on this forum in my whole 1.5 years of activity

Seriously, you insult him personnaly and you completly disregard what he says? If someone would insult you that way you'd ****ing ban him
    You kinda have to understand that he wouldn't have made a 40lines post if he wouldn't care about HoN, he would just move out

Account Icon

What ...
    The ...
    F ...

Quote Originally Posted by Eishun View Post
    1.say hi to 6300 ip heroes, 10k ip my ass. . .
    2.dont say "you dont need all heroes", no. .
    3.i thought this game is free?
    4."everyone SHOULD by runes", that already prove imbalanced
    5.exact masteries? No, but really, no
    6. So i must suffer imbalance until i lvl 30? No
    7.read from 1, no.
    tbh alot of the heroes are unnecessary. u dont need all the heroes to be good. there is a tier list but anyone can be good with any hero. the game is free to play, if you decide to pay than you do, in the long run it doesnt rly matter if you do or dont. how is it unbalance untill lvl 30? no one uses real runes untill lvl 30..... and the masteries work like lvling in wow, each lvl you get a point to put in your tree, you can refund your points and change the point to any part of the tree you want while not in a game. dude, just play the game. i will play with u if u want and show you its not bad, i guarantee by lvl 30 you will atleast see the the game is fun and still fairly competitive. the game only gets rly competitive in ranked which you can choose not to play and i wouldnt recommend playing unless you have a competent 5 man team with 3 rune books

this is one of the many reasons why s2 sucks dicks

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    drama incoming!!!!!1! i better get popcorn, this has potential to get better than any thread in the competetive forum lol

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    What the **** is this? This is the most unprofessionnal post I ever seen on this forum in my whole 1.5 years of activity

Seriously, you insult him personnaly and you completly disregard what he says? If someone would insult you that way you'd ****ing ban him
    You kinda have to understand that he wouldn't have made a 40lines post if he wouldn't care about HoN, he would just move out
    This.
    :RunesOfTheBlight:

Account Icon
    JonnyUtah best naix

Quote Originally Posted by IntErlIdEr View Post
    Is the OP implying LoL is more balanced than HoN?

~IntEr
    Well I guess he's implying he got his ass kicked by silhouette.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast