Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: 4 1/2 days without HoN now...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    .... o much hate flying around at the moment, oh no we cant play hon so what are we going to do? cry? like im pissed to that i cant play but im pretty sure Nigma and all his mates are doing what they can trying to get the servers back up, just chill out trolling about not telling us what is going on is just pointless i would prefer the updates im getting now. to me it kinda shows me that they are actually trying to fix the problem with everyone they have instead of wasting someone who is just doing updates? keep it up Nigma and S2 doing pretty well i managed to play a game last night so i was wrapped. anything we can do just shout out

God damn chat server down, gotta write all these cry babies down on a text document for banlisting later.

*grumble grumble*
    THIS SIGNATURE WILL HELP ME FIND MY LITTLE PONIES FASTER AS I SCROLL SEARCHING FOR MY LITTLE PONIES.

No I'm sorry. Blizzard's one day outages are frustrating but they never last for nearly FIVE days. I have been patient about it thus far but this is getting ridiculous. Also, I don't understand why, when the servers go down - the only one I can see is WE WANT INDIA FLAG (troll attempt I am sure). How is that working?
    Last edited by The_Chicken; 05-27-2011 at 07:36 PM.

shut the **** up idiot. i don't need to read any of the replies here to know that most of these ppl are probably flaming u too
    this has been handled very professionally ::EDIT:: adding a little proof: all the ****ing server messages if u stay online, and if you read enough you know how to fix "bad data" i'm tired of teaching retards new tricks when they can read it here
    except for the fact that there's no Indian flag
    and that IceFrog wasn't hired
    (see? i stand my ****ing ground)
    Last edited by Smokin`Ganja; 05-27-2011 at 07:42 PM.
    Trollolololol

An S2 employee said yesterday that the attacks were resolved. We were gonna get 2x coins untill saturday night. 1½ hours later HoN was down again. S2 needs to hire some people who know what they are doing. This is shameful to be honest. QQ or not. They should have resolved this days ago.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Hire someone with a degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Madd`ox View Post
    Still you havent updated what just happend to the servers.
    I feel sorry for the developers who have to deal with the community of trolls that play MOBA games. And the fact that they actually update means alot compared to alot of companies.

I honestly doubt that the majority of you people complaining about the DDOS are even aware of what it is or how to resolve it, that being said i am pretty unhappy with the way things have been going but hey thats life ? S2 doesn't have the same staffing power as a big company like Blizzard so its unfair to compare the two.

Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Hire someone with a degree.
    **** that
    Most retards can get a degree
    Hire the best person for 5 days to make ur servers Religiously powerful
    Trollolololol

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by OGKUSHH View Post
    why you post something with so much hate ^ ,
    hes just trying to prove a point .
    obv you have no life for just putting people down.
    Please stop making yourself look an idiot.

This is not S2s fault, yes they could hire someone to handle security better or w/e the hell they can do to prevent hackers but even so the greatest company in the world couldn't stop hackers it's just something that happens eventually and S2 was unlucky to be striked by them.

If anyone even blames S2 for this it's obvious it's going to piss a lot of people off because people who have common sense realise it's not S2s fault so it's really freaking annoying seeing people cry and cry every single day about how S2 sucks and that they're not professional <- wtf?.

Get the **** out of the forums and leave this game if you're so pissed off, no one wants to hear how much you hate S2.

We both know that those T_T babies will come back to HoN once this is all over so they're all full of ****, they don't hate S2 they're just mad they can't play the game.
    Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by A7X View Post
    An S2 employee said yesterday that the attacks were resolved. We were gonna get 2x coins untill saturday night. 1½ hours later HoN was down again. S2 needs to hire some people who know what they are doing. This is shameful to be honest. QQ or not. They should have resolved this days ago.

He's right

Quote Originally Posted by OneaM View Post
    I guess he wants a webcam from S2 HQ to see them working non stop to fix it
    I guess this is a good idea, Maliken could grant us a few free cams.
    Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR=Orange]ffy[/COLOR]
    no. what we need is :
    SEXY FEMALE DRAGON
    PEOPLE WITH BEARDS !
    Gieb a new hero with Kraken's old ultimate mechanism!

Quote Originally Posted by ZyV View Post
    I guess this is a good idea, Maliken could grant us a few free cams.
    or Nome could troll us somehow

Trollolololol

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    I don't think you appreciate the complexity of the process. We aren't flipping the servers on and off at will, their availability varies at any given second, and giving a live update of their availability is just unrealistic given the fact that they are probably becoming playable/unplayable in very short intervals.

Moreover, not to sound dismissive of your desire to be kept updated, you could just check yourself by trying to log in- it's not much more difficult than checking here.
    thanks for responding. but… u didnt really answer me. just said i dont understand. i will use that line next time my company screws something up and doesnt want to be transparent. "you dont get the complexity of the situation". especially because you are not management, not actually updating any of us. waste of time.

please also understand that i COULD log in… or i COULD drive down there and ask you guys… or you COULD post an update… wow argue more w/ ur community.

get some rest dude. and stop responding to frustrated people w/ comments that just flame it. just let them be frustrated if you are not gonna help.

nothing wrong w/ voicing frustration.

The servers got DDOS attacked, they explained what this meant and they told us that they're working on it. How much more information do you need really?
    "I've been trapped in here for one hundred years.
    Blood, women and drink have been my only vessels on this vessel.
    Is there a way out, now?
    Great friend horizon bring me back to port."

Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    I don't think you appreciate the complexity of the process. We aren't flipping the servers on and off at will, their availability varies at any given second, and giving a live update of their availability is just unrealistic given the fact that they are probably becoming playable/unplayable in very short intervals.

Moreover, not to sound dismissive of your desire to be kept updated, you could just check yourself by trying to log in- it's not much more difficult than checking here.
    Can't there be an indicator added to the hon mainpage on Server status? Might help people constantly posting on forums what is going down.

It's not hard to add. Green light=up. red light=down.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Ok i have been waiting patiently all week, i understand the severity of the ddos attack, but **** it i'm sick of waiting ive been working all frigging week and i need some hon, no dont tell me to play some other games they all feel empty now..

Please im begging here fix this **** please!

Thanks for the sig Lhune <3
    Check out My blog in which i post chapters of my novel every so often http://lightvoid.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Xhale View Post
    Can't there be an indicator added to the hon mainpage on Server status? Might help people constantly posting on forums what is going down.

It's not hard to add. Green light=up. red light=down.
    Or you could just go to the login screen.

Logged in = up

Not logged in = down

Personally thought I'd have preferred it if 5 days ago they just said 'Servers are down due to a DDoS attack, they will be up when it is resolved' and then said nothing else. Too many games companies try to hold onto parts of the playerbase that actively diminish the community, why right now I bet the whole front page of the General forum is:
    1) Self-entitled, well spoken managerial complaints about how unprofessional blah blah blah I could do better.
    2) Self-entitled, no-so-well spoken demands for refunds/coin sprees.
    3) Racism.
    Reality check. You're all as bad as each other and none of you deserve the opinion you have.