Primary Stat: AGI
Sound and Visual Design
Warrior of the woods who is an expert in survival and nature.
StoryElbryan was trained in the ways of archery and the forest for much of his life. While out patrolling, his home town was attacked by the beasts in the near by area. He returned while they were eating the dead. Elbrayan tracked and killed every beast who attacked his village. Afterwards, Elbrayan enlisted into the Legion army to make sure that this tragedy couldn't happen to anyone else.
STR: 17 + 1.8
AGI: 20 + 2.7
INT: 18 + 1.9
The Beast Hunter has learned how to make barbed arrow heads which increases the effectiveness of his shots and slowly tears away at armor.
Elbryan uses barbed arrows to deal bleed damage and reduces armor. This counts as an exclusive modifier and cannot stack with other exclusive modifiers.
1. Causes 10 physical damage per second for 3 seconds and reduces armor by 1 for 5 seconds
2. Causes 15 physical damage per second for 3 seconds and reduces armor by 1 for 5 seconds
3. Causes 20 physical damage per second for 3 seconds and reduces armor by 2 for 5 seconds
4. Causes 25 physical damage per second for 3 seconds and reduces armor by 2 for 5 seconds
Stacks up to 3 times. Debuff is refreshed.
Cool down: 4/2/0/0
Balance: This will do a max of 75 physical damage per second and -6 armor.
Visual: Arrow is sticking out of the target hit and starts to bleed. Up to three arrows will be sticking out of the unit.
Elbryan is very good at remembering exactly where each of his enemies are and can sometimes take off a couple of shots at the same time.
Passive - Range 600
Elbryan can sometimes fire additional shots while attacking for reduced damage. Both exclusive and attack modifiers can be used with this ability.
1. 10% chance to fire an additional shot at your main target for 45% damage
2. 15% chance to fire an additional shot at your main target and 1 additional target for 55% damage
3. 20% chance to fire an additional shot at your main target and 2 additional targets for 65% damage
4. 25% chance to fire an additional shot at your main target and 3 additional targets for 75% damage
Balance: Very similar to Split Shot except its actually a skill you want to have on! Basically, its a 1.75% crit to the main target and then just some extra team damage along the way. This makes him more effective in a team fight by still doing his normal focus fire damage effectively. Additional shots cannot trigger things like critical strikes, even more shots, and chain lightning. Is good for farming, but doesn't make him a farm maniac.
Visual: Elbryan fires up to 4 arrows simultaneously immediately after his first shot if this skill triggers.
Elbryan uses poisonous roots tied to a flaming shot to cause an area to be covered with poisonous gas.
Range - 600
Elbryan fires a shot at the target causing a mini stun and deals magical damage to all enemies within a fairly large area around the target. Enemies caught in the AoE are silenced and have a 20% miss percentage. Deals damage to all units in the AoE. Works similarly to Night Hound's smoke except with a larger AoE. It also requires a target.
1. 50 magical damage per second in a 300 AoE for 2 seconds (100 total magical damage)
2. 60 magical damage per second in a 350 AoE for 3 seconds (180 total magical damage)
3. 65 magical damage per second in a 400 AoE for 4 seconds (260 total magical damage)
4. 70 magical damage per second in a 450 AoE for 5 seconds (350 total magical damage)
Cool down: 15
Balance: Basically a nuke silence for the whole team. This is stronger than most AoE nukes as it does more damage. However, it requires heroes to remain in the cloud for the full duration. This is easier to get out of than smoke cloud since there is no inherent slow involved.
Visual: Shoots a target with a green smoking arrow which explodes on contact creating a cloud of green smoke in the AoE.
Elbryan learned how to quickly make effective traps in any situation. A spike trap is particularly effective in severely limiting his enemies movements.
Elbryan lays a trap 100 units wide with a 400 area of effect. Traps deal minor damage and slows move speed by 40% for 5 seconds. Traps can be setup by range or melee. If the trap is set with melee, the traps are stealth with a 2 second fade time and are proximity traps. Traps set from a range are always visible and must be set off manually. Allied and Traps which proxy trigger if a unit comes within a 100 units of the trap. There is then a 1 second delay before it deals damage and slowing. Requires Line of Sight to lay trap. Traps cannot be destroyed. Ranged traps must be within 1300 range (and have site) to trigger
1. Deals 100 physical damage when triggered and can lay up to 3 traps
2. Deals 150 physical damage when triggered and can lay up to 6 traps
3. Deals 200 physical damage when triggered and can lay up to 9 traps
Mana Cost: 50/75/100
Balance: Lanaya's trap in DoTa was 50% team slow with a 2000 range. This deals damage, available for half the distance, and cannot be controlled as easily. For instance, melee traps are stealthed but will get taken out by creep waves and must be planned in advance. The ranged mode is basically like a spell, but can't be gotten off as easily. My point being that this spell would be harder to use than Lanaya's trap.
Visual: Melee traps create an area covered in leaves. When triggered, the trap opens into spikes and the trap collapses on itself. Traps set at range look like a "ballista" arrow exploding Oil everywhere onto the ground. When manually triggered, Elbryan fires an arrow into the trap, igniting the oil.
Suggested Build Items: