Toggle Snow

Thread: Mods, Apps, Textures and FAQs

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Hmm.. I don't know why mine isn't working then. I have Lowboll's scoreboard mod, your add-on for the colored K/D/A, BardUI, Better buff/debuff indicators, Picklefish's filter mods, and SD Lister (and of course the Slider mod).

I'm not sure if something is conflicting (wasn't Bard's because it wasn't working before I added that) or what, but it doesn't show a sliding panel at all when someone is speaking.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by WLT View Post
    Dyahh so sorry Dark. Fixed.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Ottawa, Canada, Earth, Sol Sector, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicaza View Post
    Hmm.. I don't know why mine isn't working then. I have Lowboll's scoreboard mod, your add-on for the colored K/D/A, BardUI, Better buff/debuff indicators, Picklefish's filter mods, and SD Lister (and of course the Slider mod).

I'm not sure if something is conflicting (wasn't Bard's because it wasn't working before I added that) or what, but it doesn't show a sliding panel at all when someone is speaking.
    Zomg I figured it out... I still have old mods lying around and I forgot to do the <copyfile name="ui/MaxGhostVOIPSLIDE.package"/> line in the xml file, so it took that file from one of my older .s2zs... total screwup on my part... I was tired yesterday.

There was the same problem with the PSR Filter, just fixed it. Will upload in a sec.

yeah noticed ^^ cool work anyway , any plans for converting tonight?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Ottawa, Canada, Earth, Sol Sector, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe
    Link is up, please re-download the psr filter and voip mods.

I'm working on the DotA item names mod right now. Shouldn't take long.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGhost View Post
    Zomg I figured it out... I still have old mods lying around and I forgot to do the <copyfile name="ui/MaxGhostVOIPSLIDE.package"/> line in the xml file, so it took that file from one of my older .s2zs... total screwup on my part... I was tired yesterday.

There was the same problem with the PSR Filter, just fixed it. Will upload in a sec.
    Awesome. You the man, MaxGhost!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    DotA Item names mod is up. Note that the Mod Manager will reject the mod when the client updates because I set it to only work with the current version of the game, because this mod breaks new released changes to heroes and items' tooltip changes.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    QuickCommands is up.

Account Icon
    MaxGhost, here's a link to the post on Picklefish's quick stats thread where I have the link to download the honmod version. http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...&postcount=168

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi1231 View Post
    MaxGhost, here's a link to the post on Picklefish's quick stats thread where I have the link to download the honmod version. http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...&postcount=168
    I'm gonna test it out myself real quick and then possibly pitch in an icon, then I'll reupload and post it up if you don't mind.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGhost View Post
    I'm gonna test it out myself real quick and then possibly pitch in an icon, then I'll reupload and post it up if you don't mind.
    Nope, not at all. If you can make an icon for it that'd be cool.

Account Icon
    Could I get a number for my Rune Timer mod.

Account Icon
    Max, I've updated my Persistent 'Create Game' Settings (PCGS) for .honmod format.

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?p=335893
    Please reflect both PSR and non-PSR versions in the repository <3

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkager View Post
    Max, I've updated my Persistent 'Create Game' Settings (PCGS) for .honmod format.

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?p=335893
    Please reflect both PSR and non-PSR versions in the repository <3
    K, but I still don't understand at all why you're have a PSR version. Could you do it in add-on format, like I did with the add-on for lowboll's mod?

Edit: I'm putting up the 3 TUB mods now, I figured out my problem I was having. Should work properly.

Edit2: They're up. Note that the music and disconnect mods are ADD-ONS, and will not work without the core mod.

Edit3: Fixed a major bug with the QuickCommands mod. Please re-download.
    Last edited by MaxGhost; 09-28-2009 at 11:18 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Added Brighter Targeting Crosshairs and Picklefishs' stats mod (added my own icon to it) to the repository.

Edit: Added Hero HP and Mana percentages mod.
    Last edited by MaxGhost; 09-29-2009 at 12:45 AM.

I dunno which mods for sure yet are doing it, But I suspect combining Bardui and BarterUI And when i go into a game. My whole interface disappears.. Like I see map hero and No toolbars.

I have alot of them, (i like alot of mods lol) So maybe its overloading? cuz in control panel it spams *GUI INTERFACES CANNOT FIND blah blah blah

Honmods i tried:
    barterui.honmod
    aal.honmod
    bardui.honmod
    psrfilter.honmod
    quickcmd.honmod
    lowbollscroreboard.honmod+addon KDA colors
    sd_lister.honmod
    picklestats.honmod
    brightercrosshairs.honmod
    mainmenubuttonmod.honmod
    picklefishfilters.honmod
    Last edited by OoGa`ChaKa; 09-29-2009 at 01:01 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by OoGa`ChaKa View Post
    I dunno which mods for sure yet are doing it, But I suspect combining Bardui and BarterUI And when i go into a game. My whole interface disappears.. Like I see map hero and No toolbars.

I have alot of them, (i like alot of mods lol) So maybe its overloading? cuz in control panel it spams *GUI INTERFACES CANNOT FIND blah blah blah
    QuickCommands had a major bug, re-download it please. If that doesn't fix it, I suggest you redownload them all and disable/enable some mods until you find which one is the culprit.

I can tell you it's not overloading, but if you can tell me what the 'blah blah blah' is, I might be able to help you. (Also, it's the console, not control panel)

Warning: CUIManager;;SetActiveInterface()-Interface Game Not Found

is the spam, And ima try redling them now and se if that changes

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Okay so my problem is that, using barter's ui i get 2 chat frames. Not sure whats causing this. I'm only using .honmods. The ones I'm using are barter ui, brighter crosshairs, main menu button, picklefish filters, pickle stats, vadis buffs n' debuffs and the voip slider.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks to all the modders (esp. Max) who write codez for those of us that can't :3

Account Icon
    Same problem... =\
    [suggestion]Implement SmartCast keys:
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=384829

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast