Thread: Make your own ingame guide!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My private guides aren't saving for some reason. They disappear as soon as I hit create guide. Anyone know why?

mine too. and my favs and defaults are not saving and changing

got a problem: creating a guide i cant see and put items from the sections : relics , supportive and protective...why?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    1 time the supportive and protective items didnt show up for me
    looks like the whole system still has some fixes to be done

Guide's system broken?

Hey!

It seems to be broken, when I enter my guide there are just no visible items ... The introduction is missing, and all the skills icons are messed up :/

The guide system is pretty cool and I hope it helps new players. Two things though..

1. Can we get more than 1000 words? Hard to fit in a lot about a hero in such few words.

2. Could the guides save the custom order of the Item Builds that we put in. It may confuse a newbie if Frostwolf shows up before Mock on a SW build. =)
    지금은 소녀시대!, 앞으로도 소녀시대!, 영원히 소녀시대!

Account Icon
    any news on solving problem of not all the guides showing even if they are set to be default? i wrote few guides, cant use half of them simply coz they dont appear in shop menu

i see one minor problem, when i want to change order in ..for example lane items it just stays the way it was.
    and after i save changes to the guide some window pops up with info about some line..?

I find it sad that guides where they suggest magmus to not buy any support items at start, getting 99% popularity, sad.

so is this thing broken? cuz it aint working for me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolica View Post
    I don't know how, but I suggest S2 should clean up the guides every Friday? Maybe have a criteria for guides so that they can easily be cleaned.
    So ban any guides that suggest resto stone and prodex?

supportive and protective still broken, but who cares right s2?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    whats broken?

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Noob Question

So...how exactly do you CREATE an ingame guide?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    click on the hero you want to make it for on the page i linked to and then find the make guide button.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

I have a question, Can anyone give me a run through guide of "how to make your own private guide?"

Quote Originally Posted by x3Aura View Post
    I have a question, Can anyone give me a run through guide of "how to make your own private guide?"
    - Click the Guides Button on the navigation bar.
    - Click the Hero you want to make a guide for.
    - Once the hero is selected, on the right hand side a button should appear saying 'Create Guide'

When creating a guide its default set to private I found. Once you create it you search for the name of your guide, then add it to your favorites or set it as your default so you can find it in the future. Hope this helps.

I just made a guide and it appears ingame with a green star. Unfortunately, others dont see it. It is not "private". I think its popularity is too low (74%) to be shown, but hey people cant vote if they dont even see it. How can i solve this chicken or the egg causality dilemma?

Hey, i created a guide and made it private, but it dosnt show up in the ingame guides, how do i get it to show up, i can find it on the "create guide page" but not ingame.

Can anyone help me out on this ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Is this function disabled? I tried to go to the HoN guide, Select my hero, create new guide, it sends me to a new page but it's just plain white (loading is complete).